Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member

TESTOSTERONE: Propionate vs Enanthate?

Planning on running a cycle of HGH, slin, test and ending with clomid. Wondering what kind of test would be better to use?

Goal: Looking to gain mass with low water retention (other words not loosing my 8 pack) and keep 90% of the gains made.

Propionate starts working within the day you take it I recall. This would be better when combining the HGH for this would mean I wouldnt have to start the test 2-4 weeks before the HGH without putting the HGH to waste. Also I hear Propionate holds less water than Enanthate , this would better benefit towards my goals for the cycle. The only thing that seems to be even slightly a con for Propionate is that it must be used more frequently, but I dont really consider that a con, just a requirement.

Now I have a few questions for anyone who can help me. Does one make similar gains with Propionate as with Enanthate??? If the gains are similar wouldnt that mean Propionate was giving more lean muscle since it holds less water?

Also, if I was planning on taking 500 mg/w of Enanthate, how much Propionate would that be equal to?

Im more interested in using The Testosterone Berco Suppositories by the German company Funke. Each one contains 40 mg's so I think two every other day would be sufficient? Or maybe one/two everyday? Is there any disadvantage of the suppositories to the injections?

Thanx to anyone who can help with this.

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    prop is the way to go

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    go prop, and use 100-150mg every other day.

Slide!

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Suppositories? Why would you rather stick somthing up your ass rather than do a lil tiny injection? I am not trying to flame or be a smart ass at all......i am just curious because you obviously do not have a fear of needles if you are doing HGH and slin so why this method for the test??

To answere you......yes prop would be the way to go for less fluid retention and i would say about 100 mg everyday to get optimal results from it. Good luck!!

I saw that question coming from somone eventually

Theres a difference to me between sticking a needle under ur skin, and shoving a inch and a half long needle into your leg. Also, Ive never heard of anyone using the suppository form, so I thought Id give it a try and post the results.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you know what the absorption rate using the suppository form would be?

Nope rickson. Do you? If so.. enlighten me please.

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    The male G-spot is in the ass after all...

LOL I prolly shouldnt say this but nothing beats having sex with ur gf and she has a finger up ur ass... seriously... my lord

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    LOL I prolly shouldnt say this but nothing beats having sex with ur gf and she has a finger up ur ass... seriously... my lord
    I don't care how good it feels...NO girl goes near my ass unless she's sticking me w/ a needle

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard (from a pharmacology major) the absorbtion rate for suppositories is around 40%. If you take a 100 mg dose, you get 40 mg circulating through yer system. I'd prefer 'em if some egghead could figure out how to get the absorbtion rate over 80%.

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    STICK THE NEEDLE IN YOUR ASS>..... DON'T F*** WITH THE SUPPOSITORIE! It's NO PAIN, NO GAIN, - AND THE PAIN IS MINIMAL!!!!!!!!

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    The absorption rate for suppositories is much higher than 40%. It is one of the more effective "routes" for uptake of meds (obvious jokes avoided). I have never seen Prop suppositories, only heard of them, but I am familiar with other drugs delivered via this method.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    how much takker are you gonna get on this cycle? What happend to that monster cycle you planned out a while ago?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    thanks for bumping an old ass thread w2gh

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    thanks for bumping an old ass thread w2gh
    damm i didnt even notice that... WTF?

daveshenchman is offline New Member
    howd that turn out for ya? lol..

Thread Information