joey ballz is offline New Member

Is 180mgs of fina ED to much?

Hey bros, i just bought 2 carts of fina 400 pellets and some DSMO gel, now i was wondering, if i did the fina by rubbing it into my foot, would 9 pellets every day be too much, ...so my question is would 9 pellets every day be too much for 6 weeks?...cause i heard by this way its only 80% effective and by rubbing it the DSMO method you lose some effectiveness, so would 180mg or 9 pellets ED be to much or ok ?.....please let me know anybody and everybodys opinions are welcome THANX ALOT BROS

bump, please

malidfa is offline Member
    Why dont u convert it & inject it?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Transdermal or oral are both about 33 to 50 percent effective compared to injecting. That means your 180mg would be equivalent to 60mg to 90 mg of injected fina. Thats close to the normal dose range of 50 to 75mg/day. If it were me I might do 1 fewer pellet. When I saw your post I thought you were going to take 180mg injected a day. I was going to give you a big "NO".

hey bros thanx for all ur responces but i heard and was told that transdermal dsmo method that is 80% effective is this true?.....thanx again

No it is not true.

This is from stallion on gotfina:

You should try to get 75mg/day in your system. Although the exact percentage that enters the body using transdermal methods are still a little controversial. I would from my results say that 50% won't be far off. Although some will be quick to argue that it is less. I would suggest 4 pellets twice daily if your set on using DMSO. But I would strongly suggest the Finasol 101 method found in the articles section of this website. for several reasons.
    1 Being ease of application. You will have a good supply premixed in a bottle all you have to do is spray it twice daily.
    2 The finasol dries from your body within minutes where the DMSO takes far too long.
    3 DMSO can carry unwanted germs and things through the skin. Finasol won't.
    4 Absolutely no odor with Finasol after dry.
    5 No skin irritation with Finasol like with DMSO.
    I could go on but I should have made my point by now. Make the effort to make the Finasol. It will be worth it. If your interested in the possible results of a 8 week finasol cycle. I have kept a weekly journal under cycle progress. I was very happy with the results. If you have any questions on makinf Finasol or other transdermal applications feel free to pm me.

Sauceboy is offline New Member
    Over the years I have taken it both ways with good results. The problem with the DMSO is that you smell like garlic big time and it leaves like yellow stains on your skin if you are crushing them up and putting them directaly in dmso. I like the injecting way a little better because it's much easier and I feel it is more potient because you do lose some of it when taking dmso.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Plain and simple bro. Transdermal is a pain in the ass. Why don't you just get a kit and make it into an injectable? This way you will be sure of your doses also.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    must be scared of needles

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I have tried DMSO and Finasol and finally Injections ED

Finasol dries just fine, leaves me a bit greasy but the worst part about
    the spray is the freaking bottle. Hehe you fellas that have tried it know what im talking about.

DMSO is just nasty. Every bad thing you hear about using this meathod happened to me. Skin rash and the smell made me stop quickly.

I was totally freaked about using a needle on me. I grew up in the 70's and back then our parents always said "never,ever,ever use needles".

It was programmed into me that it was a sign of a junkie.

Since i first though about needles and syringes i went to www.spotinjections.com and read that every day. I read it over and over until the pictures were no longer gross.

Haha then when i bought everything, i took one of the pins and stuck it in a little bit into the heal of my hand. I DIDNT FEEL IT!!!!

then the first injection which also i didnt feel it. so think about it and educate yourself.

DO NOT do anything without learning what your supposed to do and you will be fine. Remember to let your skin air dry as much as you can and keep it really clean. dmso is a carrier!

Rugby13 is offline Member
    DMSO stinks so bad bro. I put it on my shoulder for an old injury and just that little bit I put on one time made my breath stink for like 3 days. My girlfriend said she could smell it from just walking pat me....NEVER AGAIN
    Rather inject it bro, you haven't said why you don't want to do that yet????

Thread Information