tails007 is offline New Member

GYNO??? Please read im scared!!!

Hi guys, this is my first post here but ive been reading for quite a while after a previous site i used to visit has really gone down hill.
    Anway!

I think i might have gyno and need some help.

For my first cycle i did 25mg dbol and 250mg sus for 4 and 8 weeks respectively. A few weeks after this cycle i noticed a small bump near to my left nipple..i tired to get some nolva but couldnt get it from anywhere so the bump is still there but im not sure if it is gyno as i have never felt any pain from it. Throughout this cycle i ran arimidex , this was ** arimidex tho so maybe that would explain how the lump appeared in the first place.

2nd cycle, 500mg sustanon organon. Again nothing occured until a few weeks after i had stopped with the injection. I noticed a small ball under my right nip that WAS painful..however this went away after a few days of nolva.

About a week later i started to run dbol at 20mg/day to try a bridge out. I have stopped the dbol for about 4 or 5 days now and i have noticed that my nipples and the tissue underneath and close around it has become very puffy and is making the area around and under the nipple very puffy. Is this gyno? There is no lump and the area is not painful.... i am taking nolva at 40mg per day to be safe tho.

This may be relevant.... When i was 14ish (now 20) i went to the docs because i noticed that my left nipple was very slightly more puffy than the right. He said that its just hormones and will go away over time...Not sure if it ever has as my nipples are always poking out of whatever i wear.

Well, what do you think??? sorry this is so long, please try to help me..im really worried. Is there anything that i can do? Any comments you can make are apprectiated!

TAILS

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    You may in fact have a tad of gyno, or you may be extrememly paranoid. I tried ** arimedex and it does work. It seems that you might be real sensitive to dbol and test from what you write. They are pretty potent androgen.s In the future, as u seem to be susceptible.Up the arimedex dosage, maybe 50mg or 75mg and never start again until youhave the anti e's in hand. As for now, stop the dbol bridge or drop it down to 10mg in the morning and then continue with your recovery, nolva, clomid, whatever you arfe doing.. I fyou are lucky, the tissue may dissolve as is the case with some. If it is too late, you may have to live with that tiny little lump as a reminder that you are susceptible. Maybe for the future you should stick with milder androgens and or stricktly anabolic roids like deca or EQ. Just my two sense.

BUMP
    Cheers Tank...
    Ive completely stopped the dbol for the past 4 or 5 days now.. its not so much the lump as it is the fatty tissue, im not a fat person it just seems to be concentrated on the nipple region.
    I intend to continue to nolva at about 40mg/day over the xmas period... will this help?? I finished clomid a while ago. Does anyone else have any other ideas?
    Thanks for everything.

TAILS

BUMP

Come on guys help me out please!

TAILS

BUMP

Does anyone have anything to say?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    wish i could help....but ill give you a bump

Thread Information