Thread: Acne control?

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member

Acne control?

hey bros out there is AR land! i got a question, i heard that washing your face frequently will cause your pours to produce more oil, i was wondering if you body is the same way. i mean, i m somewhat prone to getting acne quite easily so my question is should i shower like three times a day or 2 times? will this cause me more harm than good?
    cycle is:
    Week 1-12 sus 500mg
    weel 1-12 EQ 400mg
    of course nolva on hand and clomid post cycle

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I've heard that too. Everytime you wash your face you remove the oils and your face has to work to replace that oil. This may not sound too macho...but you might want to look into a male line of products to put some moisture back in your skin. I know that if I don't put mositure back in....my face gets twice as oily.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information