dynomutt22 is offline New Member

Tired of getting nowhere

Guys,
    I played college ball and was always in pretty good shape but now I can't keep it together. I run and lift and I still look regular...I can't tighten it up all the way... always a little left over. And I have hit it hard too man. I really want to cut things up ... not really bulk. I already have size 6'0" 240 but it is soft. I have been reading up and have a few questions right now. I really could use some sound advice. I really want to follow the rules with this too. So let me know if I go out of bounds.

1) What should I stack to cut up? I was thinking Primobolan and Winstrol ...
    2) Should I cycle for 6 or 12 weeks? Any advise on amounts?

Please help. Serious replies please... I have been reading and feel that I am ready.
    Last edited by dynomutt22; 04-21-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    age?
    body fat%?

also read the rules and edit your post, you can't ask #3.

satnic33 is offline Junior Member
    Do you have any previous cycle history bro? Peace

Satty

No history... just what the program gave me in college... whey and creatine

I am 32 and ~ 19% now.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome.
    age?
    body fat%?

read^^^^^^^

#3 done.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome.
    age?
    body fat%?

Any advice

Quote Originally Posted by dynomutt22 View Post
    #3 done.
    thank you sir

Any advice
    i would start a thread in the diet forum so we can help you get your bf down

your bf is little high to cycle, here is why

written by jimmyinkedup

Ok so first i'll say this is all just my opinion and theory on why lower bodyfat % (under 10-11%) makes sense prior to cycling. First of all all little personal info (all avail in my profile - abridged version here) Im currently coming off a 7 moth layoff from training and 8 moth layoff from cycling due to a severe car accident. I let myself get very out of shape for 2 reasons 1- i was pyhsically unable to workout at all due to accident. 2- Lost all self discipline as far as diet. Now I have used steroids for 15 yeas - i would say last 12-13 pretty effectively and with a fair knowledge ...but always continueing to learn. So here i am ... 16 % bodyfat (ugh) and just getting back into training. My approach : 1- Got diet on track / 2- training on track / 3- get in as good a condition as possible WITHOUT aas as far as bodyfat / strength etc / 4- then i'll do my next cycle. Now this could take months - maybe up to a year i dunno. Point is Even after years of aas use i think this is the smart effective way to go. Just my opinion ..not fact. NOW my theories on why bf% should be below 11% -

1- If you want to truly maximize aas effect there is a level of self discipline required - to establish that you should be able to at least get diet and training to a respectable level along with physical condition.

2- By approaching cycle being in somewhat good condition / with diet in line / you will be physicially able to perform effective, high intensity workouts. Obvious benfits.

3- Estrogenic sides amplified with higher bodyfat %. And no an AI will not totally offset this.

4- High body fat with 19 nors (this is more my own theory - just opinion folks)
    I feel this combo is extremely prone to sides. With the ability of 19 nors to produce progesterone related sides ..and estrogen being required to do this. I feel the higher estrogen level associated with higher bf% combined with the progesterone from 19 nors is asking for potentially severe sides from 2 different angles Estrogen as well as much more severe progesterone related sides due to elevated estro levels.

5- This is an add on that I was reminded of by a post from legobricks - so thanks bro. Blood pressure. Many aas will result in an increase in blood pressure ..this would be greatly amplified with a high bf% and could , obviously, be very dangerous. Might well be the #1 general health risk reason not to cycle at higher bf%. T

Now again - im not trying to be Joe Juice Guru. These are just my opinions - I see it coming up alot. This is my approach. If its not for you thats cool ...if it is i hope it helped.

that being said, here is some info on a beginner cycle to get you started on your researching

TEST BEGINNER CYCLE INFO

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

WarMachine's ~Gyno Prevention, Gyno Treatment, and Letro Reversals Explained
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck

Thanks for the info.

I will sit down and digest it all.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to the boards. Just research what you can then come back with your questions. We have a lot of members here can help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i would start a thread in the diet forum so we can help you get your bf down

your bf is little high to cycle, here is why

written by jimmyinkedup

Ok so first i'll say this is all just my opinion and theory on why lower bodyfat % (under 10-11%) makes sense prior to cycling. First of all all little personal info (all avail in my profile - abridged version here) Im currently coming off a 7 moth layoff from training and 8 moth layoff from cycling due to a severe car accident. I let myself get very out of shape for 2 reasons 1- i was pyhsically unable to workout at all due to accident. 2- Lost all self discipline as far as diet. Now I have used steroids for 15 yeas - i would say last 12-13 pretty effectively and with a fair knowledge ...but always continueing to learn. So here i am ... 16 % bodyfat (ugh) and just getting back into training. My approach : 1- Got diet on track / 2- training on track / 3- get in as good a condition as possible WITHOUT aas as far as bodyfat / strength etc / 4- then i'll do my next cycle. Now this could take months - maybe up to a year i dunno. Point is Even after years of aas use i think this is the smart effective way to go. Just my opinion ..not fact. NOW my theories on why bf% should be below 11% -

1- If you want to truly maximize aas effect there is a level of self discipline required - to establish that you should be able to at least get diet and training to a respectable level along with physical condition.

2- By approaching cycle being in somewhat good condition / with diet in line / you will be physicially able to perform effective, high intensity workouts. Obvious benfits.

3- Estrogenic sides amplified with higher bodyfat %. And no an AI will not totally offset this.

4- High body fat with 19 nors (this is more my own theory - just opinion folks)
    I feel this combo is extremely prone to sides. With the ability of 19 nors to produce progesterone related sides ..and estrogen being required to do this. I feel the higher estrogen level associated with higher bf% combined with the progesterone from 19 nors is asking for potentially severe sides from 2 different angles Estrogen as well as much more severe progesterone related sides due to elevated estro levels.

5- This is an add on that I was reminded of by a post from legobricks - so thanks bro. Blood pressure. Many aas will result in an increase in blood pressure ..this would be greatly amplified with a high bf% and could , obviously, be very dangerous. Might well be the #1 general health risk reason not to cycle at higher bf%. T

Now again - im not trying to be Joe Juice Guru. These are just my opinions - I see it coming up alot. This is my approach. If its not for you thats cool ...if it is i hope it helped.

that being said, here is some info on a beginner cycle to get you started on your researching

TEST BEGINNER CYCLE INFO

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

WarMachine's ~Gyno Prevention, Gyno Treatment, and Letro Reversals Explained
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck

what bf should I get down to before I start the cycle that you recommended?

what bf should I get down to before I start the cycle that you recommended?
    what is your current weight and height?

height 6ft 0 in

weight 237

Thread Information