Thread: Hgh

68"
    68" is offline New Member

Hgh

I'm 16 years old, but my doctor told me i have no more growth plates in my hands, so he figured i'm done growing. Would it be bad to take HGH? What are sides?

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    get a second opinion

68"
    68" is offline New Member
    what does it do if you're not done growing?

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    HGH is a very scary AS, personally i dont think you are anywhere close to starting it, but if you want to learn more check out the search button and type in "hgh*" the * b/c i think u have to have more then 3 characters....

happy hunting
    TF3

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    where does a 16 year old get enough money to use growth...this just doesnt seem right

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Well, if your Doc thought is was a problem, he would prescribe it to you. Get a second opinion that is the most important thing to do. Then ask the Doctor what he knows about HGH, remember what he says and bring it to the boards. I know they give ANAVAR and HGH to kidss that won't reach their genetic height potential.

BUT GET A SECOND OPINION

And a mild HGH cycle that your doc would put you on would only shut down your natural production of HGH...ask him how it would affect your natural release of HGH??? Then he will know that you are not some punk kid asking for DRUGS...sound a bit educated about it and he should help you out?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Don't do any hormones without a prescription. If the doc prescribes it and is monitering you, fine. Self medicating at 16 when your hormones are unstable is a bad idea. It is too easy to screw your endocrine system up.

pinoy is offline New Member
    "growth plates in my hands" what is that? how do you see it?

Mastiff is offline Member
    I don't think your fingers stopping growth means the growth plates in your long bones have fused. I would get a second opinion on that. There are some doctors who will reply to questions on the web. You could ask one of them.

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Have them check the plates in your knees(heighth), and the growth plates in your ribs and shoulders(thickness,maturity)

A bone scan is the best way to check these.

If they are not closed, GH should(and probably would) help you squeeze out some more heighth.

Thread Information