headbusta is offline New Member

what should i do with my t200

i just got my t200 in the other day and what should my schedule be for the 5 week cycle what i mean is how much should i take a day how many cc's and how many days aweek should i take it

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    i would say use 200mg every 4 days for 8-10 weeks.

then 2 weeks after last injection use clomid.

but you should add some deca or EQ in there for better gains.

Slide!

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    five weeks isn't long enough, you should run it for 8-10wks. i'd run it at 400-500mg/wk and if it's your first cycle i wouldn't worry about stacking it with anything else. just make sure you have clomid and an anti-e on hand just in case.

NoLimits is offline Member
    At five weeks, it will just be kicking in... wait until you get more, run it for 10 to 12 weeks at 400mg/week.

royalt4 is offline New Member
    I had a question about t200 also. I was going to run a test-only cycle for a first cycle and I was thinking of using sust 250, but after talking to people about it a lot of people have said I would get better results of running cyp or enth @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks. Has anyone run a similar cycle and gotten good results?

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by royalt4
    I had a question about t200 also. I was going to run a test-only cycle for a first cycle and I was thinking of using sust 250, but after talking to people about it a lot of people have said I would get better results of running cyp or enth @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks. Has anyone run a similar cycle and gotten good results?
    my first cycle was 400mg/wk of enth for 12wks. got great results, gained about 25lbs.

The Butcher is offline Member
    My first cycle was 1ml of t200/week and 4ml/week of Laurabolin for 7 or 8 weeks. Gained 17 pounds and kept most of it without taking hcg /clomid/nolvadex . I did a similar cycle a second time and got similar results, but used a little more of each. 3rd cycle was 2ml/week of Sus 250 for 10 weeks. Got freaking huge! Gained like 25-30 lbs. and my arms and legs were huge as shit. Took 10,000 iu of HCG over one week period and 2 weeks of Nolvadex. Lost almost everything I had gained. Learn how to take your ancilliaries. They are vital in maintaining your gains after you get off.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Run it for 10 weeks @ 500mg/wk.

Thread Information