RipitFuel is offline Associate Member

TEST E, mood & how u feel

So after reading a lil i decided to make my own thread.
    i read this thread about how long it takes for test e to kick in..
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=375465
    So now my question is. How do u really feel? When people say u get a mood change or some extra umph in ur step. explain.. everyone explain how you feel when geared up. Like before cycle, during, after. I'm trying to get some info. Cuz I dont wanna be rippin peoples heads off, which i also read somewhere else that that is all a myth but come on now.. u gotta feel a lil more edgy. Can co-workers notice that ur testing?

Karo is offline Associate Member
    I'm in week 9 of my first Test cycle. During weeks 2-4 I felt a bit edgy at times. No "rage", no tearing peoples heads off just "edgy". I got aggravated by things that wouldn't normally bother me. I realized that it was happening and just took a step back and a deep breath and that was it. Since then I either got used to it or it went away because I haven't felt "edgy" since. Someone on here said that "if you're an asshole and you get on aas it will make you a bigger asshole". I think that's very true. "Roid rage " is a myth. If I didn't tell a few select people that I was on Test they would never know. Well, except for gaining 15lbs in 6 weeks.
    As for how I feel. I feel great. Stronger, bigger, more energy, more confident and just a general sense of well being. A few minor side-effects but nothing I can't handle. Well worth the trade off so far. I swear that girls can sense it too. I've been hit on as much in the last 8 weeks as I have in the last year. I don't look a lot different either.
    I can't speak for being "off" them yet but I have a good pct lined up and i'm not worried about it.

ya, i remember reading that post on "if u already an asshole, roids will just make u a bigger asshole" something along those lines.. so this is ur first cycle Karo, u going for a 12 week cycle? and i am interested in what ur PCT consists of. on the 15lbs in 6 weeks.. about 2 years ago i gained 21lbs in about 8 weeks. And i really couldnt tell.. The thing that bugs me is that i am already a bit edgy.. i guess its if i wake up in a good mood.. but most of the time i do what u say.. just breath in and let it pass..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I dont really feel that different except my sex drive goes through the roof.

I then notice a weight increase along with strenght increase...

awesome.. what kind of cycle do u guys take? just the norm 500mg/week x 12 weeks?
    or is 10wk fine?

4fitness is offline Junior Member
    Sweet i have not started yet but ill be doing it the first time on Monday or Sunday , im 46 and doing onlt test E or Cyp which ever i can get today and using it only at 1cc 2x ew for 10 weeks . thats 200mg 2x ew hope things stay cool like i am now lol. My sex drive is still crazy at 46 and hope that mood stays lol

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RipitFuel View Post
    awesome.. what kind of cycle do u guys take? just the norm 500mg/week x 12 weeks?
    or is 10wk fine?
    That would depend on the person but yes i go with test e/c at 500mg for a min of 12 weeks..

The most important thing is pct..

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    On my cycle of test e 12 weeks my sex drive skyrocketed . I'm not sure when it started but by the first month I would get a hard on in the car ,walking in a public place ect. And I felt so good I didn't care . I never got any rage on test . I have gotten some aggression on high doses of superdrol and that crop dropped my sex drive to nothing . About a month and a half after test cycle I got a little depressed but nothing to talk about . And as far as people at work . I worked in a hospital and as a personal trainer at my gym . Everyone knew . I put on 20 or 30 pounds in those 12 weeks . My test levels were 3091 at the end of my cycle.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I dont really feel that different except my sex drive goes through the roof.

I then notice a weight increase along with strenght increase...
    i would agree with matt i get the same effects and never get angry or feel any different other than the increase in strength

learnerdriver is offline Associate Member
    I've not done a cycle yet but i do believe roid rage is a myth. I used to be the guy that would get pissed off at anything, not violent or anything, tis strange because i'm really placid normally but somedays "things would get in my way". These "things" could be have been anything it was more the chemical imbalance i was feeling that day. I learnt to control these feelings because it was pathetic to just flip for not much reason. If you feed into your own myth then you will fullfill. If you haven't learnt to analyse yourself and understand your own weaknesses then you shoukd not do roids. The only time that i might not be able to contain myself now is when i see injustice like and old woman pushed over by some little self righteous P***K, not sure if roids would make me go beat his ass lol.

"hen i see injustice like and old woman pushed over by some little self righteous P***K"

very nice learnerdriver... very true.. i have been doin some reasearch on PCT to help me out.. from what i've collected is 50mg clomid and 20mg Nov for 30 days.. i just gotta check and double check this before i consume.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    yea I'm on my 5th week of test c and I just generally feel better all the time.. like I have more confidence, have a positive outlook on everything, and most of all I feel like the incredible hulk in the gym

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Started mine like 2 weeks ago.... For some reason I just feel snappy over the stupidest shit... I'm not saying it's rage, but just seems like stupid crap that shouldn't bother me... I snap at so easy.... Maybe it's just stress + work... Any how I feel hell of a lot more confident... +1 on incredible HULK. My buddy used to always have higher weight than me... I feel so much more confident I'm pushing his ass along now. When he is done with sets.. I give him the... "we are done now? That's it" wanting to bump the weight more.

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    Yeah man I hear that, today I actually had a co worker tell me that someone said I was becoming "pretty cocky." I'm always a confident guy, so I guess this just bumped it a bit. As far as the roid rage goes, I wouldn't go as far to say it's a "myth," because I definitely do think you're naturally more aggressive. I'm not talking about seeing the color red, flipping out and killing someone, but sometimes I see myself getting a little louder, and a bit more hostile at times.

c-Z
    My buddy said he was the same way for the first few weeks.... And then it like leveled off....

Ashman46 is offline New Member
    I'm usually in a good mood and laid back when on test but thats naturally my personality anyways. My sex drive though goes through the roof and I start looking at some girls differently almost like beer goggles.

roserose is offline Associate Member
    I've noticed an increase sense of well being, confidence, sex drive, sexual thoughts. Less need for sleep but still get about eight hours. I haven't had any rage or angry outburst or anything like that. In fact I feel more social and happy. Huge strength gains and increase muscle mass, decreased fat, increased appetite. I think the girls can notice something too.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    i feel great

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Why do people get aggressive so to say, I've been cycling for a good while, i'm on
    Prop ED 100mg for 6 weeks
    Test E 500 a week
    Deca 550 a week, for 18 weeks,

my wife say's that i'm more of a lovable person.

I never feel aggressive or edgy, I usaully feel a SUPER better sence of well being

All that " I feel like a monster going rarrrrr" crap is all psychological, all in the head, all in the head. YOur in the gym and you feel more aggressive because your using all your strenght, when people leave out the gym, the think the rarrr leaves with them lol
    Last edited by breakbones; 04-11-2009 at 01:12 AM.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr!~!~~~~~!!@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

raaarrrr!! i got ya.. good stuff. does anyone else have their own personal experiences?
    how about.. if i was to work with a work out partner and he didnt know i was usin Test.. do u think he would be suspicious when my gains are high? u see where i am gettin at this right?

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by breakbones View Post
    Why do people get aggressive so to say
    I have a natural rage inside of me.... The gym is my place to release it... it helps alot!!!!! IDK.. I just feel so much more edgy lately though. like i said could just be the added stress i am under.... ALTHOUGH

My buddy who I was talking to this about was actually saying he read somewhere that and don't quote me on this.. I don't know how true it is... BUT he was saying that like a large percentage of people serving time for killings have a naturally higher percentage of testosterone than average.

Like I said IDK how true this is... Maybe someone has some input on that?

Once again Raaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. lol

It's all psychological, if one truely believes he's a beast, than he will do beastly things

Crest is offline Senior Member
    im even more narcissistic! haha joke! i feel the same as when im off apart from the random boners

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on week 4 and my libido isn't even up yet.. when I was on the Dbols it felt like my skin was going to rip and the pumps were insane, now i'm back to square one :P

Crest is offline Senior Member
    wouldn't worry about that it usually kicks in for me weeks 4 - 5

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    I have a natural rage inside of me.... The gym is my place to release it... it helps alot!!!!! IDK.. I just feel so much more edgy lately though. like i said could just be the added stress i am under.... ALTHOUGH

My buddy who I was talking to this about was actually saying he read somewhere that and don't quote me on this.. I don't know how true it is... BUT he was saying that like a large percentage of people serving time for killings have a naturally higher percentage of testosterone than average.

Like I said IDK how true this is... Maybe someone has some input on that?
    dont know if thats actually true or not, but it sounds feasible. i would say whatever % of people that have naturally higher than normal testosterone, then another % out of that group uses that towards agression. like most ppl say, when your on cycle you can easily choose how to handle the extra test flowing through your body, whether it goes mostly towards massive sex drive, increased aggression in the gym, or increased aggression towards other people, thats up to you. the ppl in jail choose to use it towards others, while im sure a good percentage that have naturally higher levels dont.

c-Z
    Yeah... Like I said... I didn't physically read anything on it... Just a "rumor" so to speak that a guy told me.....

Good points...

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Week one test E 500mg and feeling great.. also 25mg anadrol

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    Week one test E 500mg and feeling great.. also 25mg anadrol
    You don't need to tell us this in a 5 year old thread.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Thread revival mastery

EKFitness is offline Member
    i get this tension in my neck and a restless feeling sometimes that causes frustration and makes me snap. it's just the test and I've learned to recognize it and control it after killing only a handful of people.

MikeShlort is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    I'm in week 9 of my first Test cycle. During weeks 2-4 I felt a bit edgy at times. No "rage", no tearing peoples heads off just "edgy". I got aggravated by things that wouldn't normally bother me. I realized that it was happening and just took a step back and a deep breath and that was it. Since then I either got used to it or it went away because I haven't felt "edgy" since. Someone on here said that "if you're an asshole and you get on aas it will make you a bigger asshole". I think that's very true. "Roid rage " is a myth. If I didn't tell a few select people that I was on Test they would never know. Well, except for gaining 15lbs in 6 weeks.
    As for how I feel. I feel great. Stronger, bigger, more energy, more confident and just a general sense of well being. A few minor side-effects but nothing I can't handle. Well worth the trade off so far. I swear that girls can sense it too. I've been hit on as much in the last 8 weeks as I have in the last year. I don't look a lot different either.
    I can't speak for being "off" them yet but I have a good pct lined up and i'm not worried about it.
    Hhah, love it.

mackbutter is offline New Member
    If I'm honest with myself I have to admit that I do get pissed off easier when on test.
    Definitely hornier, and more confident and an overall sense of wellbeing.
    I'm traveling south america now and so far cars never stop for pedestrians. I understand this because it's a less advanced part of the world but when someone shouts or honks at me for using a pedestrian crosswalk I have so far punched an SUV, and told another driver that his mom is a fat slut who sucked me off when he shouted at me .
    I don't want to be "that guy" so I have to control myself better.....starting tomorrow.

MikeShlort is offline Associate Member
    pewt
    Last edited by MikeShlort; 08-04-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Thread Information