Thread: deca and sus

chris18 is offline New Member

deca and sus

ok i'm starting my 2nd cycle and i have 4000mgs of sus and i'm debating on how much deca to stack it with i'm taking 500mgs of sus for 8 weeks i was thinking of putting deca in at 200 8 weeks or 220 for the first 2 then 400 for the next 4 then 200 for the last two.i was also debating wether to stack with d-bol too.i don't want to gain to much weight i'm looking for about 20 lbs but i want to increase the most on strength and keep as much as i can.

if some one can help me get things set up i'd appreciate it
    thanks chris

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    run the deca at 400mgs per week, no need to taper. i'd throw dbol in there for sure. 40mgs per day for the first 4 weeks, then drop it completely.
    thats a good cycle. sust , deca, dbol.

Kullman is offline Member
    I would run the deca at 400mg's all the way through. Keep the sus at 500 mg's and you should be good to go. If you don't want too much weight skip the d-bol, however it is very good for strength and a nice jump start since sust won't kick in till about week 4. If you want to use the d-bol use it at 30-40 for first 5 weeks. Adjust your diet to fit your goals and the weight you want to gain can easily be attained. use arimidex or liquidex to keep water off during if you can afford it, and use your clomid post and keep training and dieting and you sohuld keep most of your gains. Goodluck bro, if you need anymore help feel free to ask

Kull

chris18 is offline New Member
    thanks guys but can i use nolvadex instead of the liquidex because i have about 400 mgs of nolvadex
    thanks chris

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva or armidex wont help deca related gyno. But nolva will be fine for the rest.

Kullman, Nice to see you back around Bro.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Isn't "deca gyno" pretty rare on only 400mg/week?

Thread Information