Thread: Need Help!

BIGPRIDE97 is offline New Member

Need Help!

Hey I am new to the board and i was wondering if i can get some help. Iam a 19 year old college football player This will be my third cycle the only juice i have taken has been Deca and i messed around with sust but only for like 3 weeks so i didnt have time to gain. I need help on my cylce now, I am 6'1 and weigh 213, I ve lost about 10 pounds since the season and now i am looking to gain it back and keep it. My first cycle i gained a good solid 10 pounds. Iam going to stack Fina and Test enthanate but i dont know how much to take, because I dont want to mess my fina up i have to take it orally because i think i would mess it up converting plus sticking myslef every other day i would be really sore how many pellets should i pop a day i was thinking 6 but i dont think that will be enough mor eliek 10, but if i can get away with six i will, and how much test should i be taking! I want to gain a good 15 pounds of weight! Let me know what u guys think

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    o.k you caught me on a good night, so i'll be nice...i think you should stick to training naturally. my opinion and hopefully every one elses is that you should stay natural until your 21. every day some young kid pops up on this board and asks the same question you just did. if you want to have kids or you want to grow to the size your supposed to then you'll stay off the juice for a while.. i'm sure your going to get alot more comments on this one..what would encourage you to start roids at such a young age? THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR EATING GOOD AND TRAINING HARD...Madmax..

BIGPRIDE97 is offline New Member
    I understand that but iam young and foolish, but i only have two more years of fball and if i want to be the best then i need to hit more juice and gor quick, all the other teams juice and the kids that are battling ofr my starting spot do also, so i just want to do what i got to do to be the best player i can be and i need to get huge to do that. I go to a small private school in mass and u would be surprised at the amount of kids that juice or at elast try to and how bad they are getting ripped of, i am just looking for some help with the stats so if u have the knowledge please enlighten me, if u still dont want to help me thank you anyway for ur time.

Thread Information