underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Question winny H vs. winny V

I know that winny h is for human and winny v is for vets but can they both be used for humans? If so which is better......Just wanted to know because i just heard some guy at the gym saying that he had winny v.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yes both can be used ,the best winn out there and i think the only human grade one aswell is zambon .its liek milk super fina beutifull u can shoot that shit with a isulin pin ,winn vet .yea also good bout the same resaults ,just depends on what brand it is .whatever u do donbt try to hit TT winn ,100mg!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    they both should contain the same active ingredient (stanozolol ), so in 'theory' they should work the same, however most often observed is through personal preference, some swear by zambons(although often heftily priced) and some say the vet brands work just as well, its a toss up imo...personally id save a few bucks and take the vet shit simply because i dont inject it (hurts like fuck) i drink it...good luck

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    it hurt like fuck if u fats if u go slow ,and use zambons its no pain whatsover thats the difference im talkin about ,

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    never used zambons, too expensive for my liking, plus whats the point of taking the stuff intramuscular if you can in theory take it orally and recieve the same effect? ill save the money and the pain and the injection sites and go with it down the ol'gullet, as far as injection speed, i didn't inject fast, i was speaking of the day after soreness, (jurox, OUCH!)

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    never used zambons, too expensive for my liking, plus whats the point of taking the stuff intramuscular if you can in theory take it orally and recieve the same effect? ill save the money and the pain and the injection sites and go with it down the ol'gullet, as far as injection speed, i didn't inject fast, i was speaking of the day after soreness, (jurox, OUCH!)
    I have to agree with my bro dj here. Why inject when u can use tabs with the same effect. JMO

OG

Thread Information