theSingularity is offline New Member

Results from Prop/Fina/Eq/Winny? and diet ?

Prop @ 700 from 1-12, Fina @ 75 from 1-8, EQ @ 400 from 1-10, and Winny @ 50mg ed 8-12. Running Femera half a tab every other day.

What kind of results can I expect with a diet consisting of HIGH protein, Med complex carbs, sugars only right after working out, and low in unsaturated fats. Working out 4-5 x week. Calories will definitely be above my normal maintenance level. I will be eating a lot, but as clean as possible.

Meaning, can I cut up with this and pretty high calories and also gain some pretty lean mass with little fat. Or should I keep calories more moderate and straight cut.
    My goals are to gain about 20 pounds LBM while lowering my BF%. The only place I carry fat is my gut/lower gut and a little on lower chest from last bulk.

Also, is my Femera dosage high enough with the gyno potential from prop. Will have Vitex on hand from the start as well for progest. I am not very gyno prone.

Kinda long I know but thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No one can really say how much you'll gain, but I don't think your goals are unrealistic. But it does depend on how much fat your talking about. JMO

JohnnyB

Hey Bro how many cycles have you done, because your talking about more then a gram and a half of gear a week.

JohnnyB

theSingularity is offline New Member
    I count 1175 as the highest point in dosage. I have gradually built myself up to this point over 4 cycles. I belive I have constructed a good cycle (spent a lot of time reading here and there), and I believe in my intelligence and ability to be able to pull this off. I will be taking a nice break after this is finished.
    I am 5-9 and 185. not sure about body fat maybe 15% but I have never been calipered and am not for sure.

What about the femera dosage? Think this is enough to combat gyno from the prop? Thinking about getting some bromo just in case as well, for the fina.

I also planning on cardio a few times a week. Bump for any more input.

This being your 5th cycle your good to go. hey bro just askin', that'd be a little much for a newbie. It being your 5th you could move the fina to weeks 5-12, it would harden your up with the EQ and winny, EQ takes about 5 weeks before you start feelin' it.

Femara should be good.

JohnnyB

Thread Information