Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member

Tired Of Uneducated People!!!

Ok I just had a serious talk in class today about Steroids in sports ...We read an article about TOMMY from NC STATE. HE ABUSED STEROIDS and told his story. He spoke of violent acts and aression beyond belief. WEll, his coaches loved the violence and even encouraged it. He said MAYBE the steroids made him that way? I think his enviornment caused his aggression.

WEll, all the students in the class were talking like they were in the 70's and 80's. How this does that and women look like men...eventhe fitness women. Well, since I have been chatting on these boards since 2000, I know I have the knowledge to let these idiots know a thing or 2. Well, I spoke for about 15 minutes and educated tehse dumbass' on Steroids and HGH and SLIN. At the end of class, the athletes came up to me and was asking about the performance enhancing drugs. The professor wants me toprepare a lecture for the student athletes.

I INTIAILY told them that educating yourself is key. By all means I am not going to push it on your or tell you to go buy it, but my job is to educate the ones that are going to take it no matter what anyone says...

THANKS TO ALL THE BROS THAT HELPED EDUCATE ME ON THINGS...

I know I don't know everything in the world, but I know I know enough to help others.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Good job, bro.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Thumbs up

Glad there is someone to help those in need of knowledge.

JohnnyB

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    You should post your outline for the presentation, I'd like to read it.

Most people believe what you tell them to believe. This is only somewhat related, but I'm gonna throw it up for discussion anyway. I was in wal-mart the other day and picked up a copy of "The Gospel" according to ESPN. I quickly read the article about Rubin Carter aka "The Hurricane". I was not surprised to find that the story told in Denzel Washington's blockbuster conflicts several times in what is actually fact. Now I'm not saying that Carter was guilty or innocent, but my point is millions of people saw that movie, heard the words based on a true story, and believe that everything that happened in that movie happened in real life. And those million people never questioned the legitamacy of the movie. JUST LIKE....

...when millions of seventh graders go to P.E. class and are told that steroids disentegrate(sp) your testicles, make you black out with rage, and eventually just cause you to drop dead.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    very good deadend, and steakhelmet
    i give this a ''BIG BUMP''
    READ ON KNOWLEDGE IS THE ''KEY''

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I will give an outline in the next few days.

I want to have hard facts not what JOE BOB said at the gym. I feel chatting with others(educated others) that have done steroids opens new doors to how people view steroids.

everyone I chat with that has not done steroids always has a negative thing to say about it. I want to educate the benefits of what I have learned.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    steak i am with you on that bro. i can't stand it when some kid who ive seen do all kinds of drugs,blow,rolls,pcp, etc. will say how bad AS is. this is what i have to say to that. i would take a shot of gear bf i would touch any of that stepped on shit.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    What did Joe Bob have to say about this?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hey bro...major props to you! That took some balls to get up in front of your class and lecture about the truth to AS/hHG/Slin usage. Keep us all posted on the outcome of your next lecture.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Man good job. You have a big sack for standing up there.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I loved to sit in that class.

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    Good job steak helmet, cant wait to see the outline. way to man up and take a stand for what you believe in.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Can't wait to see the outline either. Great job bro.

Thread Information