ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

CYCLE HELP 125mg of sust...

would 125mg of sust and 500mg of deca a week avoid impotence AND hairloss?
    is oxandrolone on its own for say 6 weeks at 50mg a day keep me from going impotent, and losing hair and still gain alot of strength?
    im looking for something that will boost my strength alot, with no concern on weight gain. however, hair loss and lost sex drive are not an option. some say an anavar only cycle is worthless. i want to hear what everyone has to say on it.
    thanks

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    i've read that deca shuts you down hard, i would think you'd need more test in ya to keep the little mans job, otherwise he might get fired, BUMP

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    damn, you see, the reason im worried is because a person VERY close to me quit coke and ecstacy under the condition i never do any drugs including this. all ignorance on their part aside. i want to be sure i will not experience side effects before i decide if i ever do another cycle.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    i just started 300mg sust and 300mg deca a week and my little man still knows his role,

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    500mg/wk deca with only 125mg/wk sust? Definite impotence IMO.

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    500 mg deca + 125 mg sust and you can make sure = deca dick !!
    I'd do 400 mg deca+250-500 mg sust...just my .02.

Solo is offline Junior Member
    as long as you take enought test, impotence will be no problem, but 125mg/week is tooo little. You wont grow and it will shut you down, can't se the point.
    With 500mg sust/week, you wont notice almost any sides, wot get so big either, me myself has never take less than 750mg/week, and never had any sides.....if you are afreaid of impontence you should forget about deca , eq would be better, doesn't shut you down as hard.

If you are afraid of sides, take something lika anavar , I've heard it isn't scheap in the states, but if you can aford it it's the roid which will give you fewest sides still working.

Thread Information