Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Injections problems, please help!

Hey everyone,

The other day when I was doing my weekly injections of 500 mgs of Enanthate and 400 mgs of Deca I had some problems. Usually when I do these shots I just fill 1 ICN of Enanthate and 1 vial of Deca into each syringe, making each syringe 3 ml each. And I shoot one dart in the right cheek and the other into the left cheek. Well this week I decided to try something different which I should of tried on a day that I wasn't in a hurry to go to work. This week I filled 4 syringes up, 2 syringes with 1 ml each of Enanthate, and 2 syringes of 2 ml each of Deca. I shot each dart of Test into my right delt and then the other into my left delt. Then I shot the Deca into my right cheek and the other dart into my left cheek. Now since I was in a hurry I didn't check for blood in the syringe like I usually do and 2 of the syringes got some blood in them. One of the delt syringes with the Test in it got a little bit of blood in it, and one of the glute syringes with the Deca in it got a little more blood in it then the other. All I wanna know is, did I completely waste one of the delt shots' and one of the glute shots' juice or did I get any of it in my muscles. Each of the site didn't really bleed after I removed the darts so I'm thinking I'm ok, but I just wanted to get other peoples' opinions on the matter. And one other thing, when any of you guys do delt shots, do you feel a sharp pain in your shoulders like you got stabbed or something? Maybe its just me since I've had a torn left rotator cuff in the past and now the rights acting up too. Anyway if anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    usually dont get too much pain in the delts when i shoot there (my favorite site by far) and i dont think you wasted your gear just because there was blood, probably just pierced a vein when going in, no biggie, ,be more cautious next time, not really something to be sloppy aboutt, good luck bro
    Last edited by djdjdjddjon; 12-06-2002 at 08:08 AM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    aspirate bro always ,why didnt u just put 2 mls in wachand save 2 hits ???

NoLimits is offline Member
    Why not mix the test/deca into one syringe? Maybe I am confused as to what you are doing! 2cc's in not much to shoot into any muscle.

As far as your delt injection... always aspirate your syringe but we have all had blood show up after an injection one time or another.

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    Ok, I'm sorry I confused you guys. I usually mix the Test and Deca together in each syringe to make them 3 mls each. And I usually put one dart in the right glute and the other dart in the left glute. I know that 2 cc's is not to much to shoot, but for my delts I don't like using more than 1cc because I get really bad pains after injection. The reason I wanted to try something different is because in the past I always shot with 22 or 23 gauge needles and my injection sites hurt afterward but it was easier to inject. This time around I thought I try 25 gauge needles, I have no pain at all, I can't even feel them going in. It's just that since the needle is so thin it takes long to shoot 3 cc's in each ass cheek and my arms start to cramp up. Especially since I'm right handed, its a bitch shooting in my left cheek with a 25 g needle. So, I thought what I did would make it easier but not really. I don't know I'm idiot sometimes, I'll just go back to the old way I usually do. Thanks.

NoLimits is offline Member
    For glutes, I use a 23g, 1.5 needle. I have no problems getting the oil into my ass. With no pain afterwards. I use a 23g, 1" for delts and quads. Hey, I use the same for Bi's and calves...!

Thread Information