Eddie is offline New Member

16 yr old needing help with first cycle

My friend is 5'9'' and 147 lbs and he is thinking about taking
    anavar and winny tabs. Are these safe for him to take with him
    being only 16 years old? pleaswe respond.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    HELLLLLLLL NO.

Do some searching on here about teens and juice. I'm not even going to write the book explaining and listing the reasons he shouldn't

Now is this "friend" really you trying to avoid flames or are you asking a legitamate question?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i'll respond with two words.

TOO YOUNG
    TOOOOO YOUNG
    TOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUNG
    TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUNG

all kidding aside bro your friend is not done growing naturally. smart thing is to wait a few years. have him take some supps like protien and creatine.

and i was being nice. wait till the other bro's get a hold of this one.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    not one of these fuckin threads again ....bro i did my first cycle at 16 and i didnt do it stupidly, i used the right things but now look at me im 5'5 and i fucked up my endocrine system! There are just too many kids here that want to do juice but dont know how to use em. If your friend cant gain muscle and build a body without juice than what makes you think he can do it with juice?! Juice only makes things go faster, thats all! If your diet and training and sleep isnt in check then you wont grow anything but tits! anyways be smart and take protein thats it, at 16 you have more test in you than your dad and your grandfather combined.

system admin is offline Owner
    do the smart thing... learn how to train properly. Learn how to diet. Learn how sleep is important. Learn why we are so negative against young people doing Steroids . ************LEARN**************

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    He should spend the money on peanut butter instead of juice. Tell your friend to eat everything his mom puts on his plate and eat at school and 1 PBJ and 2 glass' of milk before bed for 2-3 months and see how much he gains. I think he'll be happy, I suggested this to a kid at the gym and he gain 15lbs in 2 months.

JohnnyB

Mastiff is offline Member
    I really messed myself up with a d-bol only cycle when I was 17. I stunted my growth, I'm still 5'5", and the next shortest male in my family is almost half a foot taller. I now have osteoporosis, I can't have kids, and I ruined my pituitary. This controls the endocrine (hormone) system. I'm not going to run through all the damage it caused. During your teens your hormones are in a delicate balance, they can be screwed up easily. You should wait for them to stabilize before doing roids.
    Roids don't magically make gains appear, what they do is make gains bigger. Before you do roids, you should get your diet and exercise routine down 100%. Everybody is different, what works for me might do squat for you. You need to learn what your body responds to. Here is a copy of a reply to the same question from a 17 year old:

Tryintogain, taking anavar isn't going to help. It isn't a good mass builder, and it is very expensive. There are a lot of guys who work their ass off in the gym and don't gain. They are not doing it right, If they did roids they wouldn't get much benefit from them either. You've given me enough information to work with. First, lets work on your diet. You say you eat all the time and can't gain. Most guys who tell me this actually think they are eating a lot, but when I get them to write down in a journal everything they eat, it turns out they were not getting as much as they thought. They key to building muscle is to have protein circulating in your bloodstream all the time. Muscles are made of protein and water, if you don't have protein you can't build muscle. At 133 lbs I'd want to see you eating 300-400 gms of protein per day. Take plenty of small meals, high in protein and nutrient dense. We want you to eat between 4000 to 5000 cal/day. No fast food or sugary crap. In between the meals take a protein shake. Write down everything you eat or drink. Drink 1 1/2 to 2 gal of water per day. Take a protein shake before you go to bed, and if you wake up at night drink another one.
    I want you to change your workout, also. Work out 3 times a week. Do heavy squats, heavy deadlifts, military presses and bench presses. Let the isolation exercises slide. Work these as heavy as you can with good form. You want to lift more weight or more reps in each exercise everytime you do it. Don't cheat to get higher weights up. Record the exercises, sets, reps and weights in that journal. We are going to use that journal to fix any problems that come up. It is important, so don't let that slide. Weigh yourself now. Try this for two weeks, and then weigh yourself again. I think you will have put on weight. If you have any questions or problems in the meantime let me know.

Something I forgot to add is you should take a protein shake immediately after your workout. This gives your musclebuilding a major boost.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    bump good advice mastiff, those are indeed wise words than everyone should read carefully

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    Ya bump on mastiff. I hope that will change your mind!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'm so damn sick of seeing these kids put up threads i'm about to slash my gums..if you want to fuck your test up for the rest of your life go ahead... if you want your dick not to work..go ahead...if you want to make older and wiser people more pissed off by seeing your next thread about how your hair is falling out and how your nipples are leaking then go right ahead....but trust me you'll get no sympathy fro me...Madmax.....
    Last edited by Madmax; 12-06-2002 at 11:07 PM.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    well played, mastiff

pump4 is offline New Member
    16 years old and wanting to juice? whats wrong with kids these days. my cousin is a teacher and you wouldnt believe how many pregnant 14-16 yr olds there are. boy the times have really changed!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    There is no good F**KING reason your friend needs to juice at 16... His body has so much natural Test floating around that if he can't grow by just training/eating and rest he's not gonna grow on the juice either...

Tell him to Train his ass off and get his diet right and he'll probably put on 20lbs to 30lbs solid pounds natually in a year...

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    MADMAX & BUFF87 & MASTIFF YOU GUY'S SAID IT ALL HOPE THIS ONE LISTENS SO HE WONT END UP LIKE THE REST
    WHO ARE HALF DEAD AND FUCKED UP BUT IF HE DONT ITS HIS OWN FUCKIN FAULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Your friend reminds me of my sister.

He's afraid of pain, so the idea of working out hard isn't an option. His body isn't important to him, just the way it looks is important. Long-term goals don't exist for him because he's so concerned with the present. He's so uncommitted to anything he does that he has to get other people to do his work for him.

The only cycle he should be thinking about is that bike that he asked Santa for.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Gee this reminds me of myself... coming on here trying trying to get roids.. bent on the idea of roids.. one bro on here was actually gonna sell 'em to me, and I knew he wasn't bullshitting or scamming me either because he refused to after I had told him how old I was... the deal went sour... It is probably one of the best things that could ever happen to me. Even after reading and researching everything over, and over again, it finally just sunk in: WHY JUICE NOW AND FUCK MYSELF UP FOR LIFE!? I couldn't even begin to fully comprehend how badly I'd be damaging myself. I'm not exactly happy with the way I looked but did I just lie around feelign sorry for myself hoping some other dude would let me poison mysef!? NO!! I just trained like I never trained before and foccussed on the finer points of teenage life: GETTING LAID! Sometimes it takes more than just having a killer bod to get into some hot gir'ls pants! Let's not forget all the other wonderful drugs out there! Smoke some weed! It's an amazing supplement! You'll eat like a fucking horse! You'll be suprised how big ya get! Well enough of this I gotta go do some drinking! (yeah it hinders the exercise regimine.. but I'm still immature.. which means no roids for me! and certainly no roids for your friend!)

Ilya95 is offline Junior Member
    ok here it goes,

I'm mid cycle and I'm 16 5'9 and 165 lbs and about 6% bf.

I'm running Anavar ONLY!! I have done lots lots of research about a years worth and still don't half of what is needed to know!! Also you should not juice this young. I know that I regret it now but don't want to stop because I have lots left and well Anavar cost lots!! I have all post med ready to go. Also I do not plan on juicing anytime until I'm 21 again. I do love anavar but one thing I have to say is that When I was natural for two years prior to cycle I was getting great gains!! The key,
    EAT-TRAIN-GROW LIKE A MOTHER!!

P.S. The only reason that I'm cycling is cause I'm at a competive level and can't compete without it. Although most of the other guys use them heavily, such as Test, Deca , Anadrol and D-bol, I have chosen to take a somewhat safer route for now and stay away from anything that could mess me up pretty bed.

Good luck man and stay away from the juice till your 21 at least!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hell, what is he even doing on this board? don't you have to be 18 to join?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ilya95
    P.S. The only reason that I'm cycling is cause I'm at a competive level and can't compete without it.
    I don't believe that for a second. Lots of small guys can compete in sports dominated by big men, its just that they have the talent to do so. No flame intended, but if you need steroids to compete at your age, you won't survive a second when it comes to the next level. Size matters but talent rules.

newguy2003 is offline New Member
    madmax man your crazy, chill

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Hell, what is he even doing on this board? don't you have to be 18 to join?
    My thoughts exactly, oh it's his friend

JohnnyB

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    16 years old - good god this is incredible. I just cant f*cking imagine why the hell your "friend" thinks he needs to start at this age. Pro-athletes, bodybuilders (adults), life extentionists (old people - kinda like me), hobbyists. What is his excuse? I played 5A highschool (DB) football at 152 lbs (my weight as a senior). got a walkon invite to UCF and STILL fought the urge to juice until I was 20. Football didnt pan out but the point is it wont make you a better athlete - just a stronger, more resiliant one.

And if its an image thing, see a psychologist. Is this what's going on in high school these days? I wish college scouts would drug test all blue chip prospects.

Now when you hit college, then it's a different story. In college if they want you to play a different position that requires more size then do what you gotta do. but we are talking about a 16 year old - sorry for the rant everybody.

Re: 16 yr old needing help with first cycle

Originally posted by Eddie
    My friend is 5'9'' and 147 lbs and he is thinking about taking
    anavar and winny tabs. Are these safe for him to take with him
    being only 16 years old? pleaswe respond.

I would tell him to use anavar only at a low amount at that.

No need for a 16 year old to use BUT if they have to anavar at a low dosage is the best choice...

Juicemonkey101 is offline New Member
    I can relate alittle with you Mastiff, not the same segree though. I'mm22 now... did first cycle when i was 17! It messed me up pretty bad! Alot of things i wont even get into.... ANywasy at 22 i am having troubles growing off 600 mgs of test! ITS NOT WORTH IT! Started too young, now guys that were so much smaller than me in high school are passing me up in size! All becaus they did their bodies and receptors a favor and waited till they were atleat early 20's.

swim is offline New Member
    starting at 16 is def not that good of an idea but if your serious about bodybuilding and lifting then who gives a fuck. you think all of the pros waited to juice till they were in thier mid 20s/???

Mastiff is offline Member
    Originally posted by Swim:
    starting at 16 is def not that good of an idea but if your serious about bodybuilding and lifting then who gives a fuck.

Swim, I give a fuck. Anybody doing roids at 16 has the chance to screw themselves up for life. I'm going to do all I can to talk 16 year olds out of doing roids. In this case the guy didn't even bother to research it, just asked a bud. He definitely isn't serious about bodybuilding. Even if you are serious about BB, building yourself up naturally is easier to do as a teenager. This is how you learn what your body responds to diet and exercise. There is np need to shortcut the process with roids, and possibly damage yourself for life.

I DONT KNOW I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A LIST OF TEST QUESTIONS THAT HAVE TO BE ANSWERED CORRECTLY BEFORE PEOPLE CAN EVEN JOIN
    AND VISABLE PICTURES OF YOUNGER PEOPLE WHO FUCKED THEMSELFS UP
    LIKE THE DUDE WHO FUCKED HIS HAIR UP FOR LIFE
    JUST SOME THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
    THEN I GUESS TEENS WOULD HAVE NO WAY TO GET INFO FOR SURE
    WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WAS AT THE GYM WITH MY DAD I THINK I WAS 13 AND SEEN A GUY DOIN HIS SHIT IN THE BATHROOM
    I ASKED WHAT IT WAS HE TOLD ME IT WAS STEROIDS
    I ASKED WHAT IT DONE FOR HIM
    HE SAID MAKE HIM STRONGER

I ASKED WHERE COULD I GET SOME
    HE TOLD ME THAT STEROIDS WOULD NOT WORK ON YOUNG PEOPLE
    YOU HAVE TO BE 25 OR OLDER
    YOU KNOW I BELIEVED HIM LOL

KOOL
    IF IT WAS ONLY THAT EASY

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    NO NEED TO ADD everyone has said it all....

TOO DAMN YOUNG AND UNEDUCATED!!!!

And like it was stated above...if you need ROIDS now to compete you won't make it at the next level.

Keep eating and come back in 5 years...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ilya95
    ok here it goes,

I'm mid cycle and I'm 16 5'9 and 165 lbs and about 6% bf.

I'm running Anavar ONLY!! I have done lots lots of research about a years worth and still don't half of what is needed to know!! Also you should not juice this young. I know that I regret it now but don't want to stop because I have lots left and well Anavar cost lots!!
    Good luck man and stay away from the juice till your 21 at least!!
    OMG YOU LIAR!!! If you really were regretting your cycle youd stop it now! Why dont you cut your losses now and think ahead...

peace

sorry if this seemed harsh but cmon now....

I can see this is going to turn in to a 2 or 3 page thread. These ones always do.

JohnnyB

DAYUM FUGKIN HARD HEADED LITTLE FUCKS
    I SWEAR I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY
    IM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS
    HEY LITTLE DUDE IF YOU DONT LISTEN
    NOW TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''''I HOPE GOD LISTENS''''''''
    TO YOU !!!!!!!

LATER LITTLE BRO'S !!!!!!!!!!!

ironhead68 is offline New Member
    tell your friend to eat a good healthy high prtoein diet and work out like HELL. At his age he should grow well. Some people don't mature untill later in life. I was 6'2'' and 158 lbs at age 18. When I turned 22, I gained 30lbs of NATURAL muscle in one year.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Two words: Forget it !

fast is offline Associate Member
    Hell no, he doesen`t need any juice
    by the way, next time use search, it`s powerful

Thread Information