cooler is offline New Member

working on cycle

i'm working on my second cycle want to do another one with sus. would like to add in d-bol also, any help? i'm 5'8" 182 with 15%bf

basskiller is offline Associate Member

Kullman is offline Member
    what are your goals? What was your first cycle? You could run the sus-500mg and add eq or deca . You could use the d-bol at 40mg's for 5 weeks. Let me know yours goals and first cycle and i can help you more.

Kull

im still trying to build mass. will the sus counter act the deca dick? ive seen guys get good results from the deca alone but the loss of being able to get a woody. i planned on 500mg of sus 10 wks and 25mg a day of d-bol for 5 weeks, then clomid

if you want you can add in eq at 400mg's instead of deca . I've never gotten deca dick so I couldn't tell you. you may want to up the d-bol some too.

Kull

thanks bro, what effects will the eq have adding it? i thought anything else might be a little too much for my second cycle, ive done lots of research but i'm still trying to learn the stacks

eq is very good for hardening and vascularity. Nice solid gains with it. Read up on it and you can find out more.

Kull

what would be most preferred i'd agree on the eq iwould think less water retention would be the key, but so many people always say go with the deca .

it's all preference some people like eq over deca , I think pureanger does. you will probably not retain as much water either

Kull

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    By combine eq with a test you only have the concern of estrogen gyno and do not have to worry about progesterone gyno, which may occur in higher doses. I personnally wasn't that impressed with deca , good for joints, but post cycle the pain was worse than before, I think eq. is quality and affordable AAS whioch stacks well in both bulking and cutting cycles.

Thread Information