SkinnyMan is offline New Member

Nolvadex vs. Liquidex

I have a Test/Deca cycle all waiting to roll, but I am having a hell of a time finding Nolvadex . I did have some help finding Clomid and while I was there I noticed they have Liquidex (Arimidex correct?). My question is if I go with .25 to 1mg of Liquidex ED will I still need the Nolvadex. I did a few searches and believe that Liquidex alone should beat the nolvadex to the estrogen but to hear it from someone else would be nice. Thanks Skinny

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If you can get it, get them both. With the L-dex, you probably wont need Nolva, but if signs of gyno show up form the test, you'll be screwed. You can take clomid as a substitute but it is far inferior and the dose has to be around 100mg a day to equal about 40mg of Nolva.

Now the gyno might occur from the Decca, which will be progesterone related, not estrogen. In that case, you'll need to have bromocriptine to reduce your prolactin, thereby lowering your progesterone.

Thats a lot of Clomid, especially if it's not as effective. This is insane, lol, getting juice is so much easier than getting all the anti-e and after cycle stuff. Anyway, I've heard the issue of Bromo tossed around quite a bit with Deca . Some say it is the only thing for Deca gyno, and some say it is useless, just use Nolvadex . It is about 50/50 as far as all my research has gone. Anyway, I'm not sure what to do. For now I will keep looking for Nolvadex and keep thinking about the Bromo. Thanks for the input, Skinny

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    skinny if i can give any advice it would be to get all your gear bf hand and when i say all i mean all the anti-e stuff too. i'll use me for ex. i was on my 4th week of fina/winny/var and my chest started to feel funny. whether it was from a pec shot or not it still felt funny and that is no good. now all i had was clomid and for fina that basically means i'm phucked, so i called my guy like a lunatic only to get his voicemail saying he is on vacation and will be back in two weeks. there goes the temper my cell phone and a couple of walls in the house. so bc of that i stopped my cycle and i'm on the hunt. i've been taking clomid and my nolva will be here tom and bromo anywhere from today till next week. my chest hasn't gotten worse but prob do to the fact that i stopped the gear. to make a long story short get ALL YOUR STUFF before you start. good luck

Damn, that sucks, but yeah, I've been reading and listening long enough to get at least that part straight. (Don't start till you have EVERYTHING!) but still good advice, Thanks

Skinny

Thread Information