Thread: first cycle

roidrage223 is offline New Member

first cycle

guys i need as much help as possible with ym first cycle... my stats right now are 5'10 185.... dont know my bf%.... i wanna hit 215 and then i want the six pack.... the what, how much, and everyhting is greatly appreciated thanks

Bobber is offline New Member
    Everyone will say do research so do that first but here is how you can put on 30 pounds from your first cycle.

week 1-4: 25mg Dbol ED
    week 1-8: 500mg Test Enth weekly
    week 1-8: 300-450mg Deca weekly

Clomid 2 weeks after last shot. Diet and train right and you will come out fairly close to your goal if you have good genetics. Happy growing.

first cycle

u wouldnt know about how much it would cost.... and a safe place to fid shipment...??? thanks again

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    it's not that easy roidrage. Ignore all the pm's u get from ppl trying to sell you shit cuz you'll get scammed.
    I would do alittle more reasearch before you go sticking yourself.....

Bobber is offline New Member
    It all depends on who you know. I am guessing you are new to the game so you will be paying the higher end of the spectrum. I would say if you can find a repuable source expect to pay in the $4-$500 range not including clomid or anti-e's.

first cycle

i dont have n e one to find the shipments from.... i have no source to receive it... i need all the help possible,... i havedone enough research to stick myself... i have a friend who got great gains but he moved and i do not keep in contact wiht him n e more.... please n e help is greatly appreciated

Do you think we just hand out our sources to every tom dick and harry that comes along? lol If we did that we'd have no sources left cuz the feds would get them just as easy as you would.
    Go to www.Iwannabescammed.com They should be able to help you out....

first cycle

look man i know you cant be handing all kinds of shit out.... i know that... but i am almost desperate,... and that site seems like a joke to m... i aint scammin noone... ill put myself out there... i just need the help

Ok here's what you do....Find out where the juice gym is in Baltimore. Join it, then walk up to the biggest guy in there and ask him where he gets his steriods from. Sound stupid? Yeah. Well that's the same thing your doing here....
    I'm not making fun of you. But when you post shit like "I'm desperate" You'll get PM's from ppl looking to take your $. So if that's what you want then post away...
    I'm only trying to save you from getting scammed.....

first cycle

I know how dumb it sounds... and i can only imagine how many people might try to take my money... but i just need the help... i know i sound proaly a lot more desperate than i am and maybe i am,,,, but is there n e way u can help me.... ill prove im not a scammer.... i just need help

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    bro you going about this all wrong.....and the fact that you are so desperate is making me think you aren't ready...you say u've done reasearch? i dont think so, stick around a while and make some friends and maybe something will happen

first cycle

thats wy i am asking for help...and you seem like the person to go to for help or else you woldn't reply to these messages....i have done research as to what i wanna do... but ineed the help as to how much to use of it... and whre to get it... after that im set until my second cycle.... which i will start in the srping ... and it will be a cutting cycle

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    don't you understand you have to stop to ask for help to find a source on this board ??????????
    search a little more , contact a mod that should maybe be able to help if they find you deserve it...before you must prove that you're a good bro.
    no flame bro, just want to avoid you to get scammed as it's the oly thing you'll have by an open source check...

first cycle

thats some of the thigns i need help wiht and i dont knwo where to go for help

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    QUIT SAYING I NEED HELP! Everyone on here needs help, from questions to support. Everyone was once like you, unsure of what to do, where to look. Have you ever bought fireworks out of the "back" of the store? If not, ask a friend, how did they get back there. They became "buddies" with someone. They researched the area, desided what they would like to get, who they could get it from. But everyone on here has done the leg work so to speak, you need to as well. Go about this in a whole different way, quit asking. Damn, I should write self help books for people!!! lol.

Thread Information