plucks is offline Junior Member

Clomid and emotional rollercoaster???

Bro's i have to ask. Does everybody go through this pain in teh ass emotional rollercoaster that is Clomid??? I mean shit everyoen was saying doing test would give me Roid Rage and i never saw that but this clomid is driving me crazy. My mind is always a blurr, i really can't think straight and my emotions change like every 2 seconds. Is there anything that i can take to help these side effects without stopping it. I mean damn i am only on week 1 with 2 weeks to go. Thanks for any info.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It seems like a pretty even split. I know a lot of people including myself who don't get any sides from clomid but others seem to go through the hormonal problems from the cessation of a cycle and clomid sides together. I would try to tough it out but you may want to see how Nolvadex works post cycle for you.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I would have to ask what kind of AS were you doing? I find that AS which shut you down, I tend to be alittle more depressed and emotional post cycle, but I don't believe it is from the clomid. However like Rickson said, some folks are different. I have had both happen to me, and I find that when I take a substance like deca , or Sustanon , I get depressed and have the emotional problems post cycle. However doing test enan, EQ I don't have any problems at all.

Lethalius is offline Junior Member
    This is my first post cycle from coming off dbol /deca /test en. I am close to finishing my 2nd week of clomid. 300 mg Clomid (1st day)
    100 mg Clomid (next 10 days) and 50 mg Clomid (last 17 days). Anyways, I do not feel like clomid is giving me any side effects. I do feel some degree of depression that others have mentioned here as well.
    I am hoping the depression goes away when your test levels are restored to normal.

plucks is offline Junior Member
    I was doing Test200, Eq, Dbol , Winny. I am also taking Nolva 20mg/day with the clomid. I am not sure what it is but i can tell you that when i was on the cycle everything was perfect and now its like a total reversal. Not sure what it is i will definetly continue through, don't want to lose some great gains cause of an emotional breakdown, will have to get way harsh for that to happen.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    now i haven't done this yet but threw researching the past week i read that some people take 1.25mg 2 times a day of bromo to fight the depression. i'll try and find the link for you.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    now i haven't done this yet but threw researching the past week i read that some people take 1.25mg 2 times a day of bromo to fight the depression. i'll try and find the link for you.

Your correct, bromo along with inhibiting prolactin, stimulates dopamine receptors wich directly effect mood in the positive. bromo is also given out in some cases of Hypogonadism and is beneficial in restarting natural test.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I find clomid makes me emotional and I,ll go from one xtreme to the other but coming off a cycle can make you feel depressed

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    bromo is also an appetite suppressant so keep in mind taking bromo WILL suppress your appetite.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I FEEL LIKE DAYS 3-5 ARE THE TOUGHEST FOR ME,BUT THEN AGAIN COMING OFF A CYCLE IS DEPRESSING ITSELF.

Thread Information