en1222 is offline Member

Fina kit question help

My friend received 2 kits:

1 2g kit and 1 4g kit.
    There are two bottles with liquid in them. The bottles with the clear liquid has the same amount in each bottle. The bottles with the brown liquid (Oil) one has more than the other. Is this the 4g kit then? Should the clear bottle have more for the 4g kit? please help thanks.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, the one with more oil is the 4g kit. And the clear liquid (magic solution) should be the same ammount for both.

OG

Steele is offline Member
    i just got a 4 gram kit with an empty bottle and one bottle with oil and one bottle with clear liquid in it. what is the clear liquid? I know OGpackin called it the magic solution, so is that the juice?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Steele
    i just got a 4 gram kit with an empty bottle and one bottle with oil and one bottle with clear liquid in it. what is the clear liquid? I know OGpackin called it the magic solution, so is that the juice?
    I believe it's BA.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    the small amount of liquid is BA or magic solution the vial that is clear and full is Oil

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, You will probably have to remove 10cc's of oil from the 4g kit before you mix. If not you will overflow the bottle. Just rmember to run the oil you took out through the whatman filter before it goes in the sterile vial

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    the small amount of liquid is BA or magic solution the vial that is clear and full is Oil
    If it were only that simple...lol

en1222 is offline Member
    Originally posted by K Dog
    Hey bro, You will probably have to remove 10cc's of oil from the 4g kit before you mix. If not you will overflow the bottle. Just rmember to run the oil you took out through the whatman filter before it goes in the sterile vial
    So you are saying take out 10cc's and put them to the side into another syringe. Then still take out the two more to go purge the filter when done? The after its all in the sterile add the 10cc's of oil to the sterile container then purge it with the two
    Last edited by en1222; 12-07-2002 at 01:32 PM.

en1222 is offline Member
    bump

Iceburg is offline Junior Member

Re: Fina kit question help

Originally posted by en1222
    My friend received 2 kits:

1 2g kit and 1 4g kit.
    There are two bottles with liquid in them. The bottles with the clear liquid has the same amount in each bottle. The bottles with the brown liquid (Oil) one has more than the other. Is this the 4g kit then? Should the clear bottle have more for the 4g kit? please help thanks.
    I think a little common sense will tell you that the one with more oil, is the bigger kit (4g) and the one with less is the 2g kit. As far as the majic solution (clear liquid).... depending of ther kit maker.... both will have the same amount....

However the MOST logical thing to do is contact the damn company you got the kit from and ask them.....

Thread Information