marcmoran is offline Junior Member

Cool Winstrol - Oral or Injectable

Hi Guys,

What do you guys prefer(Winstrol ):

1 - Oral
    2 - Injectable

And Why?

The_Dark is offline Associate Member
    For winny i'd choose oral cause i dont like to have to inject daily with the liquid base. But bear in mind that runnin on oral would cause more toxicity in your liver..

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark View Post
    For winny i'd choose oral cause i dont like to have to inject daily with the liquid base. But bear in mind that runnin on oral would cause more toxicity in your liver..
    Yeah mostly see winny ran orally. But like stated above... take in mind your liver will be taking a beating.

How can u protect your liver from Winny?

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    I've been reading when you take it orally you only absorb 70% or something? Also can you take milkthirste for the liver?

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    go with oral ,injctable winny can be very painfull indeed and as most of it is water based infections are common .

use milk thissle or some other liver support .

i have used winny 100mgs ed and never used and liver support,blood test dident find any liver funtion probs at all after 6 weeks 100mgs ed.

arsenal01 is offline Junior Member
    liv 52 are good just bear in mind when you go out and drink you prob cause more damage to your liver then steroids but no one ever bothers about taking anything for your liver when you drink. im not saying dont take anything to look after your liver but i dont think its any worse then drink really people just think they are thats my point of view anyway

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    is it milk thistle or milk thissle?

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    oral

NycItalian is offline Junior Member
    is oral winny as effective?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal01 View Post
    liv 52 are good just bear in mind when you go out and drink you prob cause more damage to your liver then steroids but no one ever bothers about taking anything for your liver when you drink. im not saying dont take anything to look after your liver but i dont think its any worse then drink really people just think they are thats my point of view anyway
    HAHA that's true as hell..... I don't think anyone takes that into consideration....

arsenal01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    HAHA that's true as hell..... I don't think anyone takes that into consideration....
    thats what im trying to say oral's are not as bad as people think they are but drinking x amounts of alc is worse

scott.s is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    that'll be milk thistle that you can get in 200mg caps. the "REFLEX' appear to be a reputable brand!!!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been reading when you take it orally you only absorb 70% or something? Also can you take milkthirste for the liver?
    Yes you can take Milk Thistle... it's probably smart to take it all the time... I take 175mgs ED.. on cycle or not.

ORAL WINSTROL is the way to go... currently taking it myself....

Thistle

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal01 View Post
    thats what im trying to say oral's are not as bad as people think they are but drinking x amounts of alc is worse

EXACTLY !!! LIVER TOXICITY IS OVER EXAGGERATED IMO !! Just take precautions like drinking plenty of water, and take Milk Thistle daily and ...

WHEN YOU ARE DONE TAKING AN ORAL... Take LIV-52. if you take LIV-52 While taking an oral compound it will drastically decrease the effectiveness of the compound so it's best to do it after you finish ...

It's IMPORTANT... to take care of your LIVER... it's a vital organ ya know...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Yes you can take Milk Thistle... it's probably smart to take it all the time... I take 175mgs ED.. on cycle or not.

Thistle

EXACTLY !!! LIVER TOXICITY IS OVER EXAGGERATED IMO !! Just take precautions like drinking plenty of water, and take Milk Thistle daily and ...

WHEN YOU ARE DONE TAKING AN ORAL... Take LIV-52. if you take LIV-52 While taking an oral compound it will drastically decrease the effectiveness of the compound so it's best to do it after you finish ...

So the main reason why oral is better is because of the pain of the injection?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by marcmoran View Post
    Hi Guys,

What do you guys prefer(Winstrol ):

1 - Oral
    2 - Injectable

And Why?
    Speaking for myself personally,,,they work almost identical for me.

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

Thistle

do you have any evidence of this?

Thread Information