yellowviper is offline Associate Member

shooting test enanthat in delts

guys....is that true if one shoot enanthat in delts for more than couple of weeks even while rotating, it will cause part of your delt middle muscle to harden to the point where it will cause extreme pain and will have to be taken out through surgery?...i'm into 7th week of my 20 week cycle. and i've been shooting in my delts from the start of my cycle with rotation....if i continue to shoot in my delts, do i have anything to worry about guys? please give me your opinion. thanks a million

Bobber is offline New Member
    I ran prop ED for 6 weeks in the delts and had no problem. I think what you heard is a myth.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I assume they are talking about scar tissue but as long as you are rotating sites you should be fine.

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    bump for more opinions please.. thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I've been shooting 2cc's of enthanate and 1cc of deca 2x weekly for 9 weeks (6cc's per week). I routinely put all 3cc's in my delts and have never experienced anything but the occasional scar tissue. Just be sure to rotate between delts, quads and glutes if you are concerned at all. Good luck.

brian747478 is offline New Member
    only problems i had were with testosterona 200, made me sore anywhere i shot it.
    brian

Thread Information