DevilDog is offline Associate Member

Abscess in the Delt?

Here's my story. This morning I was shooting the right delt with 2 ccs. When I aspirated, a sort of off-white milky liquid shot into the syringe. So I pulled the syringe out, squezzed out the milky liquid and tried to inject again, and the same thing happened. So Im thinking, "fuck I got an abscess in my delt". However, I ran out of pins and my new batch hadnt gotten here yet. I was supposed to do a glute shot today but had to hit the delt (last time I hit it was Friday with 2ccs.) So Im wondering of its just an oil induced absecss as opposed to an infection induced one. As it stands I have ZERO swelling, tenderness, pain, or redness at the area and I'm not running a fever. What do you guys think.

Im going to monitor it over the week and if I feel anything I'll go in and get the antibiotics. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

***edit***
    Okay. I used a couple of a syringes on the area at close intervals to see if perhaps I could drain the pus, if there is any. Well some, pus like liquid was drained, maybe .25 cc. Thats in addition to the .25 cc I drained during the actual gear injection. I was using dry syringes, and Im not sure if that makes a difference in being able to draw out pus. During the initial shot, the pus seemed to pull right out into the oil in the syringe.
    Last, I dont know if this matters, but figure I might as well give all the info I can. My cycle is:
    omna 500mg week(mon/fri)
    icn 250mg week (wed)
    eq 600mg week (mon/wed/fri)

The omnas hurt like a bitch and leave me pretty sore. Not sure if the pus in the area is attributed to the omnas.
    Last edited by DevilDog; 12-04-2002 at 09:07 AM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a bad scare with that shit but turned out to be ok thank good ,dude did u have a lump where u injected in ?

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Nope no lump.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmm...could it be from the muscle it self ?i dont think its a abscess or a infection u would of somesort sighns one way or the other.no redness ,pain,swellin lump ?,i think u ok .most of the time ur body takes care of that it self but keep a eye on it .

Thread Information