toosmall4u is offline New Member

HELP?? New Member

I'm 19, 6'3inches, 200lbs. Ive been training seriously for about a year now and have trained on and off before that. Im looking to bulk up but also keep the ripped, and tone look. The only gear i could get my hands on is some eq. Let me ask you guys this, am I wasting my time taking this alone? If I am what would you guys suggest? Thanks for the help!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    At 19 I would recommend staying natural and eat! After just a year of serious lifting is way to soon to jump on the gear. What's your diet and traing like. Do you randomly change up your routines? I would try changing your workouts and diet around before using AS.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, first off i have to say ur still a little to young to be using AS. At ur age ur body is still producing enough natural test that if u work out hard and eat alot put clean u should get the results ur looking for. Ok I know ur not going to take my advice, so that said IMO all cycles should have some kind of test as a base. So something like this...

weeks 1 - 10 400mgs EQ
    weeks 1 - 12 500mgs test (enant, cyp prop)

OG

fast is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR!

To be honest 1 year serious workout is nothing. And at your age you get high natural test level, enjoy it before enjoying gear ;>

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    wait a little longer. eq alone won't do it. just sell the shit and buy some protien and other supplements with the money. train hard for another 2 years then think about the gear....take my advice...Madmax...

why would you guys suggest waiting a couple of years? Im fully grown, at 6'3 and won't a boost in test give me what i need to put on those 20 lbs. im looking for. I kinda have a sense of urgeny because I only have two years left. If you guys can think of any other options let me know.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    no other options stay clean for a couple of years..Madmax..

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    I KNOW WHAT EVERYONE SAID SOUNDS GOOD
    but you are young and you are gonna do it any way
    so what kind is it whats the mg per m/l
    on it

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Why do you only have two years left?

sorry for not being specific, I only have two years left in college. I want to put on enough weight for my athletic endevor and to bang chicks but basically I need to put on the wight to start at my position.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you feel that you have a good chance in your athletic endeavor then I would say go for it and do the cycle. As for doing it to bang chicks, I don't blame you, I know enough people who do it just for that, only problem is they do it at too early an age. At 19 6'3 200lbs however I think you'll be alright as long as you plan properly and take the appropriate ancillaries.

Thread Information