Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Do you really need to aspirate??

T20
    T20 is offline New Member
    Yeah thats exactly what I thought! Just never could find out if it was true... It seems like the only veins large enough to inject that much oil into with those needles would be on the surface...

Gappa is offline Member
    I never do and have never had an issue.. unless the juice was wacked

wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    it takes a couple seconds, common man

Gappa is offline Member
    what do you do? just pull back on the plunger to see if you got blood there?

(1*) is offline Member
    barely pull back. like said earlier, if you are in a vein blood will easily come in. you will know before you think the plunger even moves. i've done it and had blood before.

Gappa is offline Member
    whats the worst thing that can happen if one hits a vein?

username101 is offline New Member
    You guys are very stupid, I'm sorry but please stop with this BS!! You noobs keep saying "it only takes 2 seconds" umm actually if you aspirate correctly it takes 10-15 seconds. You're sticking a needle into your muscle, you're not going to hit a vein or a blood vessel unless you're randomly injecting into places you should not be injecting.

Instead of repeating the same old garbage you read online why don't you listen to your doctor. I'm pretty sure a doctor knows more than a bunch of wanna-be steroid users on the internet.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by username101
    You guys are very stupid, I'm sorry but please stop with this BS!! You noobs keep saying "it only takes 2 seconds" umm actually if you aspirate correctly it takes 10-15 seconds. You're sticking a needle into your muscle, you're not going to hit a vein or a blood vessel unless you're randomly injecting into places you should not be injecting.

Instead of repeating the same old garbage you read online why don't you listen to your doctor. I'm pretty sure a doctor knows more than a bunch of wanna-be steroid users on the internet.
    Your bumping a thread that's 7 years old.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by username101 View Post

Actually, with Aveed injections the manufacturer reccomends aspiration. Read section 2.3 of the link.below. Not going to go into a big argument about it, because honestly your attitude is kind of crappy.
    Not saying aspiration it is absolutely necessary in smaller volume injections, but it is still practiced by some older healthcare professionals. However, it isn't as common of a practice as it used to be. With larger volume injections it is recommended. I personally went through all of this with my Dr.at my last visit because I'm considering switching from Depo-Test to Aveed.
    As I understand it, Drs. in the US have to complete a small "certification" before being allowed to administer Aveed. It is an FDA requirement and part of the training requires that the Drs. follow the protocol recommended by the Aveed manufacturer.

These highlights do not include all the information needed to use AVEED® safely and effectively. See full prescribing i moonformation for AVEED®.AVEED® (testosterone undecanoate) injection, for intramuscular use CIIIInitial U.S. Approval: 1953

The certification process required for Drs. prescribing Aveed is mentioned in section 5.2
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-26-2016 at 11:57 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

xxRJ45xx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Look at it this way. At a minimum you don't want to waste it by pushing into a vein what belongs in muscle tissue...Right?

AG
    Iv'e heard this debated forever but what you just pointed out may be the closing of an ongoing debate... Thank you!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by username101 View Post

What a stupid post. I have aspirated blood from a lot of places, most in quad and shoulders.

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member
    I have a question plz guys my bros

If i aspirate and draw blood (from either a subq or IM injection) - the syringe will obviously have some blood in it. Is it safe to simply take the needle out and then back in again straight away then shoot?

So I'm basically asking is it okay to pin IN A NEW SPOT - with blood in a syringe which accidentaly got there by aspirating?

Thanks, my bros

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, swap needle inject elsewhere.

No problem injecting your own blood back in hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information