Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    You are entitled to you're opinion, just because you're opinion in this case is a load of bollox, doesn;t mean it's not valid, it just means it's bollox.
    Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    60mg of Superdrol is not good for the body at all, I had my lipid profile checked on 30mg NINE DAYS IN and my profile was completely trashed, my doctor called a cardiologist.

I would never run SD at that dosage (more is not better, superdrol at 30mg is perfect) and SD does give water gains, where you heard it doesn't IDK, while it doesn't bloat you like A-bomb or Dbol , it still gives water gains same way A-bomb and Deca give water gains even though they don't convert to estrogen at all.

You don't gain 10lbs of pure LBM in 3 weeks, doesn't happen my friend.

Who is that last post directed towards?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    You are entitled to you're opinion, just because you're opinion in this case is a load of bollox, doesn;t mean it's not valid, it just means it's bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I have never used A-bombs but I can tell you that SD will give you much much less water retention. With that being said, anadrol will probably give you more weight and mass but SD will give you better quality mass. It's more of a personal preference.
    When the hell did I ever say that it doesn't give water retention and that I gained 10lbs of LBM in 3 weeks?

Who is that last post directed towards?
    You my friend

When the hell did I ever say that it doesn't give water retention and that I gained 10lbs of LBM in 3 weeks?
    The 10lbs is generally what people gain on superdrol, most gain up to 15lbs on a 3-4 week cycle. It had nothing to do with you saying you gained that much, I was giving you the average weight gain (from what I have read/seen on SD)

You are correct you didn't say that doesn't give water rentention, but you made it seem like you get very little which is debatable.

Furthermore, you can't say SD is better than A-bomb "hands down" when you haven't used A-bombs before. Kind of a mute point.

Once again, when the hell did I ever say that SD is better than Anadrol ? you're making a lot of assumptions, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I and SD does give water gains, where you heard it doesn't IDK, while it doesn't bloat you like A-bomb or Dbol , it still gives water gains same way A-bomb and Deca give water gains even though they don't convert to estrogen at all.

You don't gain 10lbs of pure LBM in 3 weeks, doesn't happen my friend.
    Dbol will swell you up with a massive amount of water. SD does have a little water retention but mostly lean mass with proper diet.
    ppl really should read more thoroughly

Keenstyle1 is offline Junior Member

^Identical product I am using.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    From my reading on the compound it has a mild diuretic effect.... I personally became more vascular and it harden me up quite a bit so maybe those who had a water retention affect your diets sucked.... throw out some stats and pics for some of us and cycle experience and we'll all compare with those who ran superdrol looked like after.... I have pics... lets all get some pics going and compare.

I have ran superdrol twice and my profiles were nearly untouched as I ran the support supps weeks before hand, kept a healthy diet and have seen numerous other people on different boards with the same experience..... I just wouldn't go to 40mg, stay at 30mg...

Sorry to say but unless you have tried superdrol don't make stupid comments on something you don't know about

Dbol is not as strong as superdrol for gains period, its really not opinion, its a FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    From my reading on the compound it has a mild diuretic effect.... I personally became more vascular and it harden me up quite a bit so maybe those who had a water retention affect your diets sucked.... throw out some stats and pics for some of us and cycle experience and we'll all compare with those who ran superdrol looked like after.... I have pics... lets all get some pics going and compare.

I have ran superdrol twice and my profiles were nearly untouched as I ran the support supps weeks before hand, kept a healthy diet and have seen numerous other people on different boards with the same experience..... I just wouldn't go to 40mg, stay at 30mg...

Sorry to say but unless you have tried superdrol don't make stupid comments on something you don't know about

Dbol is not as strong as superdrol for gains period, its really not opinion, its a FACT

Thank you my friend.

I just wanna see what some people look like after superdrol

Never heard of water retention being an issue on superdrol or being complained about.... then again I don't bloat or even look remotely bloated on test for shit soooooo IDK maybe I'm just different

Thank you my friend.
    No problem, just stating the truth.. Did 60mg of dbol and 30mg of superdrol was more than enough to put dbol to shame.... sorry I know just b/c its illegal it MUST be stronger.... this is not the case FOR SURE!!

I haven't done anadrol yet but my friend wukillabee did and ran it out 100mg ed and said he was really disappointed in it compared to superdrol, with all the orals he has done with the exception of m-tren he says superdrol set the standard for him.....

There are some boards that have some super knowledgeable guys that would agree with us... then on top of that they have the people to back up the claims we are making who have done both. This one specific board has a few people with a good solid chemistry back ground that break up all these new compounds for us like superdrol, halodrol etc........

I'm almost going to stretch out and say this shit is comparable to m-tren.... never tried it but thats what its seeming like. With the rapid muscle growth, insane strength gains, and the way it tears up your lipid profile.

No problem, just stating the truth.. Did 60mg of dbol and 30mg of superdrol was more than enough to put dbol to shame.... sorry I know just b/c its illegal it MUST be stronger.... this is not the case FOR SURE!!

I haven't done anadrol yet but my friend wukillabee did and ran it out 100mg ed and said he was really disappointed in it compared to superdrol, with all the orals he has done with the exception of m-tren he says superdrol set the standard for him.....

There are some boards that have some super knowledgeable guys that would agree with us... then on top of that they have the people to back up the claims we are making who have done both. This one specific board has a few people with a good solid chemistry back ground that break up all these new compounds for us like superdrol, halodrol etc........

I'm almost going to stretch out and say this shit is comparable to m-tren.... never tried it but thats what its seeming like. With the rapid muscle growth, insane strength gains, and the way it tears up your lipid profile.

I agree. One thing that really aggravates me is when someone hear's the words "legal" and "Steroid " in the same sentence, they automatically start bashing the product. Granted there are A LOT of junk PHs out there. However, SD does have credibility.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you ran a SD only cycle does it shut down mr. happy?

and is standard PCT sufficient?
    clomid 100/50/50/25
    nolva 40/20/20/20

Darksyde is offline Member
    sd will shut you down. and in my experience it does have a diuretic effect.

I assume this was directed towards me, well I am telling you my experience with the compound.

I ran it 20/30/30 and for support supplements I ran Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations, did bloodwork nine days in because I wanted to see how I was doing, my kidney and liver values all came back normal while my lipid profile was trashed. You can call me a liar, but I have no reason to lie.

I agree with that SD beats Dbol in terms of quality mass, my argument was SD vs A-bomb. SD is great compound, but personally I would never run it at 60mg, it is not designed to be run at that dosage and the fact it is a di-methyl makes me weary of strain on liver. As for water retention, I just noticed my arms got bigger but with a noticeable water storage. Each person is different, I don't bloat alot even on test, no need for AI's for me. I don't need to post pictures to prove my point, I took SD a year ago. You can believe me more not, your choice.

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    21 6'2 220 pounds have been reading and i like this superdrol thing u guys think i should try it this summer for like 2-3 weeks or wait till i do a proper cycle later and start with it.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

lol like thats a fair comparision. lol

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    what about p-plex same company as m-drol

richtries is offline Associate Member
    anyone notice any hairloss on superdrol, torn between that and turinabol to kick start my cycle . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    anyone notice any hairloss on superdrol, torn between that and turinabol to kick start my cycle . . . . .
    I have never had a problem with that but I do remember people reporting problems with that. I've heard great things about t-bol..tough choice.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keenstyle1 View Post
    Hey,thanks for posting this site.

DS21 is offline Member
    I love supedrol! There isn't a better oral, IMO. But 60mg a day is just stupid. Not trying to flame just being honest. Have you ran it before? Even at 40mg a day my BP is 160/120 easy. My lower back is killing me and my urine is bloody. Trust me, 30mg/day is enough for lean mass. I agree, there is very little if any water retention with Superdrol. If you are dead set on running 60mg/day please keep an eye on your BP. Superdrol is harsh, best of luck!

Darksyde is offline Member
    hairloss = yes. imo the worst things about sd are the effects on lipid profiles and effects on your hairline. other than that it is a solid compound. if you can find some old stock Methyl Drol XT by sns that was the best clone (it is banned now too) and you can still find it occasionally. whoever is running it at 60mg is nuts!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I love supedrol! There isn't a better oral, IMO. But 60mg a day is just stupid. Not trying to flame just being honest. Have you ran it before? Even at 40mg a day my BP is 160/120 easy. My lower back is killing me and my urine is bloody. Trust me, 30mg/day is enough for lean mass. I agree, there is very little if any water retention with Superdrol. If you are dead set on running 60mg/day please keep an eye on your BP. Superdrol is harsh, best of luck!
    This kind of stuff scares me. I've taken 100mg a-bombs a day and still won't mess with superdrol or any of its clones. It seems the most harsh on the body.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Sooo what do you guys think of running it at the end of a tes cycle say the last 3 weeks all the way up to a day before pct say at 10mg/20mg/20mg? Similar to the way people will run winny at the end of a cycle?

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Ahh, you got some anti prohormones people to finally try m-drol. Good, it's a logical choice.

For my first cycle I will be running 10-20-20-30, 10-20-30 would be ok as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Sooo what do you guys think of running it at the end of a tes cycle say the last 3 weeks all the way up to a day before pct say at 10mg/20mg/20mg? Similar to the way people will run winny at the end of a cycle?
    If your doing a test only cycle and using long ester and not using kickstart then use m-drol for that purpose.

To continue on my previous post I'm using as kickstart for test c cycle.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Basically from what I gather with all this information is that SUPERDROL... is better than DBOL ... not better than ANADROL ... Harsher on the liver than either of them and can't be taken more than 4 weeks at 40mgs ED... is this a correct summarization assumption.

So if I were to give it a try say as a kickstart instead of ANADROL or DBOL...
    The best way to run it would be wk1 - 10mgs ED, wk2 - 20mgs ED, wk3 - 30mgs ED, wk4 - 30mgs ED.

Pyramid style?? OR straight 30/30/30/30 or 20/20/30/30 or 20/30/40/40

This whole compound confuses me. FROM WHAT I HEAR ABOUT IT I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE IT A TRY but... IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS MORE OF A DANGER and a BIGGER HASSLE then say running ANADROL.. a compound I know and trust at 100mgs ED for 4 weeks.

If someone could please clear this up for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Basically from what I gather with all this information is that SUPERDROL... is better than DBOL ... not better than ANADROL ... Harsher on the liver than either of them and can't be taken more than 4 weeks at 40mgs ED... is this a correct summarization assumption.

So if I were to give it a try say as a kickstart instead of ANADROL or DBOL...
    The best way to run it would be wk1 - 10mgs ED, wk2 - 20mgs ED, wk3 - 30mgs ED, wk4 - 30mgs ED.

Pyramid style?? OR straight 30/30/30/30 or 20/20/30/30 or 20/30/40/40

This whole compound confuses me. FROM WHAT I HEAR ABOUT IT I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE IT A TRY but... IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS MORE OF A DANGER and a BIGGER HASSLE then say running ANADROL.. a compound I know and trust at 100mgs ED for 4 weeks.

If someone could please clear this up for me it would be greatly appreciated.
    If your balls deep into gear, any one of those will work. However, if it's your first time using a steroid , legal or not, it is wise to start off at 10 and taper it up to 30 on the last week. In your case, I think you're ok with one of the above.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on my 9th Official cycle. Never used prohormones... just AAS.

But I hear so much about this superdrol i really wanna give it an honest try.

So you think the 20/30/40/40 would be the best ?? or the 30/30/30/30??

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I assume this was directed towards me, well I am telling you my experience with the compound.

I ran it 20/30/30 and for support supplements I ran Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations, did bloodwork nine days in because I wanted to see how I was doing, my kidney and liver values all came back normal while my lipid profile was trashed. You can call me a liar, but I have no reason to lie.

I agree with that SD beats Dbol in terms of quality mass, my argument was SD vs A-bomb. SD is great compound, but personally I would never run it at 60mg, it is not designed to be run at that dosage and the fact it is a di-methyl makes me weary of strain on liver. As for water retention, I just noticed my arms got bigger but with a noticeable water storage. Each person is different, I don't bloat alot even on test, no need for AI's for me. I don't need to post pictures to prove my point, I took SD a year ago. You can believe me more not, your choice.

I agree with you and the dosages..... I have never personally thought anything over 30mg was smart. And now reading 60mg the last few days just seems outrageous..... I can't see gains being so much more and worth it at the same time with a higher dosage....

I'll be finding out my self on the A bombs vs sd probably sometime near the end of the year as my contest cycle will (of course) include neither but I have like a 100 a bombs on hand sooooo I will definitely see.

People respond differently to compounds as we all know, maybe this wasn't your compound IDK.... I'm not saying you lipid profiles weren't trashed IDK i did get mine tested after all was said and done and I was fine......

anyway......

SD<<<<<<dbol

anyway......

SD<<<<<<dbol
    ugh, wouldn't it be sd>>>>>>>dbol ?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    If your doing a test only cycle and using long ester and not using kickstart then use m-drol for that purpose.

To continue on my previous post I'm using as kickstart for test c cycle.

So if I kickstarted with 35 mg ed of dbol for 4 weeks then closed out the end of the cycle with Mdrol for 3 weeks thats too much if I ran liver protection the whole time.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Question, I havent done any cycles Yet (Still learning) Would it be wise to use Sprdrol solo for 2-3 weeks and benifit from the strength gains? Since the consensus seems to be its stronger than dbol without the sides?

bifda is offline Associate Member
    ive had a crap day, and this made me lmao, i could tell your from england even before i read you are lol.

ive had good times and gains from dbol , got that feel good factor people talk about and some ugly stretch marks to boot, so if this SD is that good i think ill look into it more.

what sides are there from SD?
    and will it shut you down harder then dbol? cos i never got limp off dbol 30mg ED.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information