Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    So if I kickstarted with 35 mg ed of dbol for 4 weeks then closed out the end of the cycle with Mdrol for 3 weeks thats too much if I ran liver protection the whole time.
    My suggestion meant to basically replace the d-bol with m-drol as your kickstart. If you want to do it that way that would be fine since they arn't getting stacked on top of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Question, I havent done any cycles Yet (Still learning) Would it be wise to use Sprdrol solo for 2-3 weeks and benifit from the strength gains? Since the consensus seems to be its stronger than dbol without the sides?
    You will get more severe side effects with m-drol vs d-bol.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like how I am making the anti-PH people second guess their opinions. I am one persuasive S.O.B

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    My suggestion meant to basically replace the d-bol with m-drol as your kickstart. If you want to do it that way that would be fine since they arn't getting stacked on top of each other.
    Yeah, thats what I was thinking there will be 4 weeks off orals in between also(still on test).

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bifda View Post
    ive had a crap day, and this made me lmao, i could tell your from england even before i read you are lol.

ive had good times and gains from dbol , got that feel good factor people talk about and some ugly stretch marks to boot, so if this SD is that good i think ill look into it more.

what sides are there from SD?
    and will it shut you down harder then dbol? cos i never got limp off dbol 30mg ED.
    SD will shut the HPTA down very quickly, testicular shrinkage begins in as little as one week.

Darksyde is offline Member
    before you everyone gets all sd happy you need to realize this is one of the harsher orals and it does have some serious side effects, especially if you are not in good cardiovascular shape.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I like how I am making the anti-PH people second guess their opinions. I am one persuasive S.O.B
    I probably have had more PH experience than most people on this board, I used to be balls deep into.

And even back then everyone was jumping in on the SD bandwagon and alot of teens would come on another forum I would frequent and take it and mess themselves up. The biggest downside with SD besides the lipid profile is the rebound gyno you can get it, there are tons of cases out there because SD doesn't aromatize at all once you get off estrogen has the possibility of rebounding since it has been suppressed so long and you can get gyno 2-3 months after the cycle.

As someone who knows the compound, you are playing with your health taking 60mg that is utter stupidity (no offense). 30/30/30/30 is fine, why most people don't bump up to 40 or 50 is because:

1) It is a di-methyl, puts double the strain on the liver than regular methyl compounds

2) "More is not better" especially with SD since people who bump it up in the fourth week have reported no difference when running a higher dosage in terms of gains, just more side effects.

But hey man its your life, personally Dymethazine released recently by Iforce is better than SD, it is two SD molecules separated by an azine molecule which allows for a time release effect thus it is substantially less harsh on the liver and also less suppressive on the HPTA. It actually is a steroid tested in Italy in the 1960's, people compare its anabolic effects to Winstrol (debatable) it never made it to the market (don't know why)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I probably have had more PH experience than most people on this board, I used to be balls deep into.

And even back then everyone was jumping in on the SD bandwagon and alot of teens would come on another forum I would frequent and take it and mess themselves up. The biggest downside with SD besides the lipid profile is the rebound gyno you can get it, there are tons of cases out there because SD doesn't aromatize at all once you get off estrogen has the possibility of rebounding since it has been suppressed so long and you can get gyno 2-3 months after the cycle.

As someone who knows the compound, you are playing with your health taking 60mg that is utter stupidity (no offense). 30/30/30/30 is fine, why most people don't bump up to 40 or 50 is because:

1) It is a di-methyl, puts double the strain on the liver than regular methyl compounds

2) "More is not better" especially with SD since people who bump it up in the fourth week have reported no difference when running a higher dosage in terms of gains, just more side effects.

But hey man its your life, personally Dymethazine released recently by Iforce is better than SD, it is two SD molecules separated by an azine molecule which allows for a time release effect thus it is substantially less harsh on the liver and also less suppressive on the HPTA. It actually is a steroid tested in Italy in the 1960's, people compare its anabolic effects to Winstrol (debatable) it never made it to the market (don't know why)
    I changed it to 40/40/40/40 mainly I'm also running Tren . No need really to hit the SD that hard. I have had a TON of PH experience as well. I gotta say the only three that I give credit to are Superdrol, Halodrol, and Spawn. There is so much garbage out there. The biggest one people get lured into is Mass Tabs (think its gone now), what a bunch of bs that product was.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 04-24-2009 at 06:29 PM.

DS21 is offline Member
    I changed it to 40/40/40/40 mainly I'm also running Tren. No need really to hit the SD that hard. I have had a TON of PH experience as well. I gotta say the only three that I give credit to are Superdrol, Halodrol, and Spawn. There is so much garbage out there. The biggest one people get lured into is Mass Tabs (think its gone now), what a bunch of bs that product was.
    I've never heard of spawn, but my all time favorite PH cycle was 30mg/ed SD and 70mg/ed Halodrol. Great lean gains!

Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I've never heard of spawn, but my all time favorite PH cycle was 30mg/ed SD and 70mg/ed Halodrol. Great lean gains!
    That actually make a PH out there called Hemobolin, combination of Superdrol and Halodrol. Not sure of how much of each are in it.

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Waiting on some Mdrol now. Hopefully I get the results

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    ******, didn't you say in your PH review that you tried both spawn and m-drol, and that spawn is the only PH you will ever run again? How come you went for m-drol this time??

Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    ******, didn't you say in your PH review that you tried both spawn and m-drol, and that spawn is the only PH you will ever run again? How come you went for m-drol this time??
    When I wrote the review...September I think? I used m-drol alone about a year before that. No idea on what a good diet was and PCT was not in vocabulary. I happen to take Spawn with some actual knowledge. Just started a M-Drol/Cyp/Tren cycle and love the results. Hope that clears it up. Spawn gives more strength than M-Drol but I think M-Drol will give more size. They are both kick ass though.

I want to do a cycle of a ph for 4 weeks in august to gain a little more size before I jump on test e in december. I was thinking m-drol too because it's way cheaper than spawn, and most people rate them alike.

It's all a personal pref. You will be happy with whatever route you take.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Without a doubt, the legal designer steroid M-Drol (Superdrol clone) is much stronger and effective then dbol , imho. I've used it a few times in the past and I am using this time around to kickstart a test/tren cycle, amazing results. SD will make you harder, more vascular, and will increase strength more than dbol. I am running it at 60mg right now, which is a VERY high dose and should't be used that high first time around, but it totally blows 60mg of Dianabol away. I advise others to try it over dbol, much cheaper too
    I would say Superdrol is effective but IMO DBOL still works better,,,at least for me.

I changed it to 40/40/40/40 mainly I'm also running Tren. No need really to hit the SD that hard. I have had a TON of PH experience as well. I gotta say the only three that I give credit to are Superdrol, Halodrol, and Spawn. There is so much garbage out there. The biggest one people get lured into is Mass Tabs (think its gone now), what a bunch of bs that product was.
    Even 40mg is high, like I said its your choice there is no difference between 30mg and 40mg because the body reacts to the same and counteracts SD fairly quickly (hence why after 3 weeks gains basically cease). Mass tabs was actually good (the original ones) before they were pulled that stuff was some powerful stuff, knew people who ran that stuff, it was a legit steroid and harsh on the liver and lipid profile(maybe even more so than SD). Than it was pulled off the market and people tried getting it, it was kind of hard finding the original ones, but last I heard they released another batch under a different name and it was almost as good as the first one.

That actually make a PH out there called Hemobolin, combination of Superdrol and Halodrol. Not sure of how much of each are in it.
    Sounds like junk to me, I'd want to know the specific dosages of the compounds before I'd ever touch that.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    the dosages will be on the back mate!! ******s just saying he cant remember the exact split of the compounds in hemabolin.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Nothing beats dbol imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    the dosages will be on the back mate!! ******s just saying he cant remember the exact split of the compounds in hemabolin.
    Doesn't matter, it isn't the first PH to try to combine multiple PH compounds.

On Cycle II and some other low level PH's contain SD, Phera, and Halodrol all in one product. More isn't better, that stuff is terrible for the liver.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I just ordered myself up some M-DROL to see what all this hype is about and give it a whirl myself. I am going to do 4 weeks of it. 20mgs/30mgs/30mgs/30mgs. I hear that it is severely harsh on the liver so that is why i am going to only do it like that. I will also be on my TRT dose of Cypionate at the same time that I am running it so I wont have to worry about any adverse sides as far as that is concerned. I have never run a PH. And I HATE DBOL !!! That's why if this is something that rivals DBOL as far as strength gains are considered then I am pumped. I will be running LIV-52 and Milk thistle concurrent with the M-DROL. Just to be double sure I am saving my liver the extra stress.. whether this is a smart idea or not I dont know. I only run the LIV-52 after I finish my AAS orals because I know that it has the tendency to lessen the effects of the ORAL compound. I could care less if it does that with the prohormone. MY HEALTH COMES FIRST. Honestly like IMMORTAL stated that the 4th week of this compound doesn't really matter so I might only run it for 3 weeks... all depends on how i feel. Now what are some of the BAD SIDES associated with M-DROL? Anything that is the same as sides associated with DBOL??

Because I am also going to pick up some of that Dymethazine PH to run about 6 weeks after I run the M-DROL... if it is on the same guidelines of WINNY. I figured since I have never run PH I might as well give them a try while I am cruising along before I do my next cycle in 6-8 months upon completion of the one I am on now. Why not right??? Might as well.

It all boils down to making sure I am staying Healthy. I lead a very healthy lifestyle. I don't drink. I don't drug (AAS don't count). I eat correctly. I go to the gym 7 days per week. Whether it is weight training which is either 5 days a week or 6 days per week depending on the program I am on in the time. But on my days off of weight training I am hammering out the CARDIOVASCULAR activities.. and I vary those between, treadmills, elliptical, row machines, BICYCLING around town or Kickboxing/grappling/crossfit. I also take a slew of supplements... A multi-vitamin, Glucosamine + Chondriton + MSM, o m e g a 3,6,9 .. Milk thistle, LIV-52, Caffeine tabs, and a blood pressure Medication. I stay away from Pain relievers as much as possible but every now and again I will take an Ibuprofen.

It is all about the LIFESTYLE. It's about maintaining a healthy body.. whether or not it is going to make me live longer or cut my life shorter is neither here nor there. When it's my time to go.. it's my time to go.. I just wanna look DAMN good when that time comes.. whether it's when I am 30 yo or 100 yo... I just wanna know that I had fun.. doing whatever it is that I wanna do.

side note, does the bp meds help? I notice I get high bp when I run clen . Should I grab some meds for that?? If so, which one are you taking?

I am prescribed them by my Primary Care Physician... as a preventive measure for Hypotension.. I have had high BP all my life.. like ever since I was 5. Yah so... I have been on Meds for it for about a year... I keep it regulated with exercise but take the med as an extra precaution... PLUS !! It's an added bonus seeings how I use AAS so it aids in the fact that I can regulate whilst I am ON CYCLE.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    After reading all this i also ordered some m-drol.Hell, lets all of us get on it.

God damn, you guys probably think I work for CEL after all the people I convinced, lol.

for that price who could say no to give it a whirl... ya know?? I just hope it dont friggen send me into liver failure... lol....

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Back this up with some scientific info and cycle logs or it's bogus.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    why do people do otc stuff like that. knowing that company just puts a whole bunch of harmful stuff in it. why not just do a cycle.. i mean u know whats in that. they just dont throw all this stuff in it and call it winny or d-bol. atleast steroids have a baseline of whats in it. it has to have certain ingredients to make it.. the superdrol is just another product that is gonna get banned if it already has not. from my experience i see people getting hurt and crashing more off of the otc stuff than anything else. just my 2 cents. and ur really not saving that much money either..

Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    why do people do otc stuff like that. knowing that company just puts a whole bunch of harmful stuff in it. why not just do a cycle.. i mean u know whats in that. they just dont throw all this stuff in it and call it winny or d-bol. atleast steroids have a baseline of whats in it. it has to have certain ingredients to make it.. the superdrol is just another product that is gonna get banned if it already has not. from my experience i see people getting hurt and crashing more off of the otc stuff than anything else. just my 2 cents. and ur really not saving that much money either..
    Sorry buddy...Superdrol has been around for about 7 years now and it's $25 for more than one oral cycle. Price is def. well worth it.

maybe i am mistaken with another ---drol product. but still my question on how its made. meaning all the ingredients they throw into it to make it work. compared to just a simple product as test or winn or so on.

There is probably close to 100 drol products out there. No worries, shit confuses me too.

“A 23-yr-old Hispanic male bodybuilder without any known past medical history presented at the Maricopa Medical Center (MMC) with a 2-wk complaint of nausea, vomiting, decreased appetite, jaundice, RUQ abdominal pain, pale stools, dark urine, and itching. Two months before the onset of his clinical symptoms, he had started using an OTC nutritional supplement for bodybuilders named anabolic extreme (superdrol) having methasteron as its active ingredient. He consumed 72 10-mg pills of superdrol, starting at one tablet daily for 2 wk followed by two tablets daily. He did not exceed the maximal suggested dose of 126 pills (10 mg each) that was recommended over a 6-wk period. He stopped using superdrol with the onset of diffuse skin itching. He did not report any history of alcohol, recreational drugs, or tobacco use. There was no family history of liver disease. He did not have any drug allergies.On physical examination, his vital signs were stable. He was deeply icteric with several scratch marks noted throughout the trunk and lower extremities. He was overweight with a BMI of 28. The abdomen was slightly tender in the right upper quadrant with no evidence of ascites, hepatosplen*****ly, or a Murphy’s sign.At presentation, labs revealed a total bilirubin of 36.2 g/dL, an AST of 57 U/L, ALT of 93 U/L, alkaline phosphatase of 224 U/L, total protein of 9.1 g/dL (6.3…8.2), and IgG of 669 mg/dL (751€”1,560). The hepatitis viral antibodies including HAV-IgM, HB core-IgM, HBS-AG, HBV core-AB IgG, HIV-1 AB, HDV-AG as well as HCV-RNA, and HBV-DNA by polymerase chain reaction were negative. The ceruloplasmin was 76 mg/dL. Smooth muscle, antinuclear, myeloperoxidase, and LKM antibodies were negative. Alpha-fetoprotein was normal. A hepatitis A IgG-AB was positive. A 24-h urinary copper was 166 μg/dL. A urinalysis did not reveal proteinuria or hematuria. The rest of his lab reports are summarized in Table.The patient was hospitalized for one day and discharged on oral ursodeoxycholic acid at 600 mg twice daily and hydroxyzine at 25 mg three times daily to be used as needed for pruritus. Two weeks later, he presented to the hospital because of vomiting and unrelenting skin itching. He was hypertensive with a blood pressure of 189/86 mmHg, and the use of metoprolol at a dose of 50 mg twice daily normalized his blood pressure.A liver biopsy showed features of marked intrahepatic cholestasis, mild portal inflammation consisting predominantly of lymphocytes, foci of lobular inflammation with balloon degeneration, mild Kupffer cell iron deposition and pericellular fibrosis. There was no evidence of granulomas, peliosis, hepatic rosettes, portal fibrosis, or bile duct injury (Fig. 1). The hepatic iron index was 1.19. An abdominal ultrasound showed mild liver enlargement at 18 cm. The gallbladder and bile duct were normal. The kidneys were slightly echogenic. The CT scan of the abdomen with IV and oral contrast did not show any liver lesion, ascites, or biliary obstruction. A kidney biopsy showed interstitial edema containing a mild lymphohistiocytic infiltrate with numerous esoinophils. An immunofluoresecence stain showed diffuse granular mesangial staining for IgA (2+) (Fig. 2). After 1 wk of hospitalization, the patient was discharged and readmitted 4 days later because of rectal bleeding and a hemoglobin level of 7.9 gm/dL with an MCV of 89 fL. The upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies did not reveal any varices. After receiving 2 units of packed red blood cells, his hemoglobin increased to 9.4 g/dL and he was discharged home. Two wk later, he followed up in the outpatient clinic, feeling better without any itching and near-normalization of his lab reports including both kidney and liver function.

As you can see this subjects values were grossly affected by use of this supplement which resulted in a host of kidney and liver related pathologies. Now some may counter and say this aspiring bodybuilder should have known to use a proper PCT. However, we all know that generally speaking most people aren’t aware of this approach and is why I fault Anabolic Xtreme for not making an honorable attempt at trying to limit the side effects which Superdrol was going to ellicit.
    Last edited by busaboy27; 04-25-2009 at 08:58 PM.

found this... just info.. not arguing the situation.. rare case? i never heard anyone getting that bad on something like that

Thats news to me. However, it did say that he was overweight. And people on here wonder why we tell them to stay away from gear when theyre over 15% bf.

dam fat people.... they never learn

“A 23-yr-old Hispanic male bodybuilder without any known past medical history presented at the Maricopa Medical Center (MMC) with a 2-wk complaint of nausea, vomiting, decreased appetite, jaundice, RUQ abdominal pain, pale stools, dark urine, and itching. Two months before the onset of his clinical symptoms, he had started using an OTC nutritional supplement for bodybuilders named anabolic extreme (superdrol) having methasteron as its active ingredient. He consumed 72 10-mg pills of superdrol, starting at one tablet daily for 2 wk followed by two tablets daily. He did not exceed the maximal suggested dose of 126 pills (10 mg each) that was recommended over a 6-wk period. He stopped using superdrol with the onset of diffuse skin itching. He did not report any history of alcohol, recreational drugs, or tobacco use. There was no family history of liver disease. He did not have any drug allergies.On physical examination, his vital signs were stable. He was deeply icteric with several scratch marks noted throughout the trunk and lower extremities. He was overweight with a BMI of 28. The abdomen was slightly tender in the right upper quadrant with no evidence of ascites, hepatosplen*****ly, or a Murphy’s sign.At presentation, labs revealed a total bilirubin of 36.2 g/dL, an AST of 57 U/L, ALT of 93 U/L, alkaline phosphatase of 224 U/L, total protein of 9.1 g/dL (6.3…8.2), and IgG of 669 mg/dL (751€”1,560). The hepatitis viral antibodies including HAV-IgM, HB core-IgM, HBS-AG, HBV core-AB IgG, HIV-1 AB, HDV-AG as well as HCV-RNA, and HBV-DNA by polymerase chain reaction were negative. The ceruloplasmin was 76 mg/dL. Smooth muscle, antinuclear, myeloperoxidase, and LKM antibodies were negative. Alpha-fetoprotein was normal. A hepatitis A IgG-AB was positive. A 24-h urinary copper was 166 μg/dL. A urinalysis did not reveal proteinuria or hematuria. The rest of his lab reports are summarized in Table.The patient was hospitalized for one day and discharged on oral ursodeoxycholic acid at 600 mg twice daily and hydroxyzine at 25 mg three times daily to be used as needed for pruritus. Two weeks later, he presented to the hospital because of vomiting and unrelenting skin itching. He was hypertensive with a blood pressure of 189/86 mmHg, and the use of metoprolol at a dose of 50 mg twice daily normalized his blood pressure.A liver biopsy showed features of marked intrahepatic cholestasis, mild portal inflammation consisting predominantly of lymphocytes, foci of lobular inflammation with balloon degeneration, mild Kupffer cell iron deposition and pericellular fibrosis. There was no evidence of granulomas, peliosis, hepatic rosettes, portal fibrosis, or bile duct injury (Fig. 1). The hepatic iron index was 1.19. An abdominal ultrasound showed mild liver enlargement at 18 cm. The gallbladder and bile duct were normal. The kidneys were slightly echogenic. The CT scan of the abdomen with IV and oral contrast did not show any liver lesion, ascites, or biliary obstruction. A kidney biopsy showed interstitial edema containing a mild lymphohistiocytic infiltrate with numerous esoinophils. An immunofluoresecence stain showed diffuse granular mesangial staining for IgA (2+) (Fig. 2). After 1 wk of hospitalization, the patient was discharged and readmitted 4 days later because of rectal bleeding and a hemoglobin level of 7.9 gm/dL with an MCV of 89 fL. The upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies did not reveal any varices. After receiving 2 units of packed red blood cells, his hemoglobin increased to 9.4 g/dL and he was discharged home. Two wk later, he followed up in the outpatient clinic, feeling better without any itching and near-normalization of his lab reports including both kidney and liver function.

As you can see this subjects values were grossly affected by use of this supplement which resulted in a host of kidney and liver related pathologies. Now some may counter and say this aspiring bodybuilder should have known to use a proper PCT. However, we all know that generally speaking most people aren’t aware of this approach and is why I fault Anabolic Xtreme for not making an honorable attempt at trying to limit the side effects which Superdrol was going to ellicit.
    DUDE... THAT IS ONE CASE OUT OF PROBABLY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED A PRO-HORMONE.. U CANT BASE ANYTHING ON THAT AT ALL. I myself have never done a pro-hormone... I CYCLE. I USE AAS.

Point being though... LIVER TOXICITY IS VERY WILDLY OVERRATED !!

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING IN YOUR AAS... IF IT IS AN UGL THEY COULD THROW ANYTHING THEY WANT INTO.. arsenic has been known to be found inside some UGL gear... now come on... NOW UNLESS YOU ARE GETTING IT DIRECT FROM A DOCTOR YOU RUN THE RISK... WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS UNBIASED AND YOUR OWN OPINION AT BEST.

I am a seasoned AAS user. I trust my source so I am not worried. BUT.. I am going to try the PRO-HORMONE.. I am not worried about it KILLING ME... OR shutting down my liver...

I just find what you said wildly uneducated... yes ANYTHING CAN BE HARMFUL... ANYTHING CAN KILL YOU IN TOO LARGE OF A DOSE (even water)... you have to be smart in what you put into your body... especially when it involves your endocrine system.

I just get so frustrated when someone bashes on something like this BECAUSE ANYTHING ... ANYTHING YOU GET That is LEGAL or ILLEGAL can sometimes either BE WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OR BE WHAT IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE !!

I am not trying to come down on you dude but dont bash on something you arent 100%sure about.... but on the other hand I do hear where you are coming from.

dam fat people.... they never learn
    dude ... once again.. you are saying something ignorant and uneducated... I started using AAS at 23% BF... Higher than normal... and AM STILL AT 17.99% BF but... I AM PERFECTLY HEALTHY !!! Think before you say something... YES OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T USE THINGS BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DIET OR TRAIN PROPERLY BUT COME ON.. STOP SAYING THIS TYPE OF STUFF...

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    DUDE... THAT IS ONE CASE OUT OF PROBABLY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED A PRO-HORMONE.. U CANT BASE ANYTHING ON THAT AT ALL. I myself have never done a pro-hormone... I CYCLE. I USE AAS.

Point being though... LIVER TOXICITY IS VERY WILDLY OVERRATED !!

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING IN YOUR AAS... IF IT IS AN UGL THEY COULD THROW ANYTHING THEY WANT INTO.. arsenic has been known to be found inside some UGL gear... now come on... NOW UNLESS YOU ARE GETTING IT DIRECT FROM A DOCTOR YOU RUN THE RISK... WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS UNBIASED AND YOUR OWN OPINION AT BEST.

I am a seasoned AAS user. I trust my source so I am not worried. BUT.. I am going to try the PRO-HORMONE.. I am not worried about it KILLING ME... OR shutting down my liver...

I just find what you said wildly uneducated... yes ANYTHING CAN BE HARMFUL... ANYTHING CAN KILL YOU IN TOO LARGE OF A DOSE (even water)... you have to be smart in what you put into your body... especially when it involves your endocrine system.

I just get so frustrated when someone bashes on something like this BECAUSE ANYTHING ... ANYTHING YOU GET That is LEGAL or ILLEGAL can sometimes either BE WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OR BE WHAT IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE !!

I am not trying to come down on you dude but dont bash on something you arent 100%sure about.... but on the other hand I do hear where you are coming from.
    um look a couple post up..... i said im not really debating on it... and my cycles are not ugl. but anyways i was just showing what i also read else where..
    easy easy go jump down someone elses throat. also it was my opinion as i just stated look up a couple post.. so sensitive.. your estrogen high?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    dude ... once again.. you are saying something ignorant and uneducated... I started using AAS at 23% BF... Higher than normal... and AM STILL AT 17.99% BF but... I AM PERFECTLY HEALTHY !!! Think before you say something... YES OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE SHOULDN'T USE THINGS BECAUSE THEY PROBABLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DIET OR TRAIN PROPERLY BUT COME ON.. STOP SAYING THIS TYPE OF STUFF...

ok bunch idiots it was a joke.. sorry i didnt put a smiley face on the end for you.. sorry computer dont show humor.. i really am the last person to debate on this that i was just asking a question and showing what i read elsewere.. another sensative person? you want to turn this into a debate i just stated i wasnt debating. just said a couple things i thought didnt think peoples assholes would pucker about it.
    Last edited by busaboy27; 04-25-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information