physique is offline Junior Member

post cycle recovery help

okay bros
    i need your help so i can tell my friend what to do.
    heres the senerio. he is currently doing test @ 750mg/week for 20weeks. then he will switch to his contest stack. which will run 17 weeks in total and will look like this. weeks 1-17 600mg prop,weeks 5-17,150mg tren ,150mg winny. now he has never done a cycle this long and is worried about the crash at the end. can any of u experts list a GOOD RECOVERY CYCLE HE SHOULD FOLLOW?? he just wants to limit the crash or avoid it if possible. not sure how from doing a 37week cycle. thats where u guys come in. thanks in advance.

ps. the reason for the long cycle is because his trainers don't believe in clomid therapy.
    Last edited by physique; 12-04-2002 at 10:50 PM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    he's gonna do winny for 17 weeks. so his total cycle will be 17 wks plus 20 wks? use clomid and hcg at the end.... http://www.fitnessboard.com/phpBB/vi...17&forum=10&35

i think that will awnser your questions on the hcg...someone posted that a little while ago...Madmax...

oops made a listake on that. running winny and tren weeks 5-17 along with prop.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Is his contest stack started immediately upon cessation of his 20 week 750mg/wk test stack? Clomid at the end, throw in HCG a couple of times to keep your nuts from disappearing. 37 weeks is one hell of a long cycle, maybe your buddy needs to consider the decision of just staying on year round. He could also use the dbol bridge when coming off to help retain gains, but 37 weeks is one hell of a long time. Also, 12 weeks of winny? I hope he has a liver donor available.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is an instance where I would recommend HCG throughout the cycle, clomid after cycle and several weeks of a morning dbol bridge to help with the sides associated with longterm suppression.

ya i know its crazy but, this is what his trainers want him to do.
    personally i am trying to talk him out of it. but thanks for the info.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY HIS TRAINERS ARE AGAINST CLOMID,YOU NEED IT AT THE END OF ANY CYCLE,EXSPECIALLY A CYCLE AS LONG AS YOUR FRIENDS!!!I WOULD WORK ON THE TRAINERS,HE'S MORE LIKELY TO LISTEN TO THEM IF HE'S LISTENING TO WHAT THEY'RE TELLING HIM.

Thread Information