healthyliving is offline New Member

Question Quality Vet Scam???

I e-mailed someone at Quality Vet in Mexico to see if they ship to the US. Well they dont ship to the US but a strange thing happened. Someone from thier office e-mailed me back saying they are a private distributer from Quality Vet and said he can help me out. He said that I send him half of the money first, then he sends me the products, then I send the rest of the money once I recieved the products. Has anyone done something like this before? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    the best thing to do is pm a mod

rickusa2000 is offline New Member
    dont do it have had that scam played on me .e mail me if have questions about qv products rickusa2000 thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds risky to me, i wouldn't fuck around...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    do you really think they would put their profit in your hands...they would just keep the one half that you sent them..Madmax...

JYZZA is offline VET
    Hey I had the same thing happen to me. Some guy emailed me saying that QV doesn't sell to public from that location. He send me a price list and said that he ships from inside US. The list looked great, cheap, cheap fucking prices. I couldn't belive it. I did some research on it and decided to tell him to go fuck himself. As far as I think that shit is a scam. Stick around on this board and learn, sooner or later you'll find something better.

PM if you want it might be the same guy.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I logged onto the same site !! If it's to good to be true , it usually is!!
    Don't bother with it other than to e mail that idiot and tell him to go f@*&$ himself

barney is offline New Member
    i had a the same thing happen to me but on a different site and the prices were to good to be true but i took a chance and it paid off. i got my order with no problem.

Thread Information