Thread: Cycle check

Dieselpower is offline Member

Question Cycle check

I just finish a cycle of T3 and lost about 30lbs. my next cycle that I am thinking is going to be Test prop 100mg(1-4 week), fina 100 EOD(4-10 week) and some winni 100 EOD(10-12 week). and I might do a T3 cycle with this cycle or should I wait a bit after my cycle to do this? what do you guys think??

26 years old
    6'1
    290lbs

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Whew.. that is a potent cycle buddy.. If I did a cycle like this, I would have gyno for sure.. all of those As you have in this cycle are short esters, (IE quick results). I would throw in some longer flowing esters like T 200 or Deca or something... Also 100mg of winny is a bit to much, I am not sure what your cycle experiences are?? Normally a safe winny range is 50-65 mg per day, not EOD. Personally I don't think you will see any significant gains on the winny running it like this. Number one it is only 2 weeks, and two, because of it's short half life, taking EOD will not do it.
    Also T 3, should be used during a cycle, because muscle loss is possible, If you looking to some type of fat burner post cycle, try Clen .
    Again I am not sure what your cycle experience is, but if you decide to do a cycle such as this, you may want to have plenty of Anti Esters on hand, because alot of guys (even that are not prone to gyno), get gyno from prop and/or fina.

Dieselpower is offline Member
    I have done about 5 cycle now, this will be the second cycle with fina. my bro Tedmax195 told me to take some Nolv with my cycle and take the test prop all the way through my cycle. and now I should take winni 50mg ED for four weeks. So, I should take some Deca with this cycle? why? isn't the test prop good throught out this cycle?

Thread Information