FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member

Painless Sustanon?? Rumour

i got word of a rumour today that if you draw your sust say 1cc in the syringe, take the needle off and put the cap back on, microwave it for 6-8 seconds it distilles/evaporates most of the alcohol content for a near painless injection, i've tried doubling up with 1cc sust and 1cc deca to distill and the pain is indeed less, but still very anoying, any work on this boys?? BUMP

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I mentioned something about this at another board...I don't like the idea of "nuking" A/S...even for 6-8 sec. Try cutting it with B12 which is OTC (and very cheap) here in Canada and that should take some of the sting out. With this you can also run the syringe under warm water. Try these before you decide to "nuke" it.

Aragorn

Bobber is offline New Member
    Equipoise ........the king of dilluting. When mixing with Sus use a 1:1 ratio. When using with T400 use a 1:1.5 ratio.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Mixing the sus w/ Eq is the way to go but Like arrogon said try running it under warm water before you inject.
    Remember to inject SLOW! The slower you inject the less pain you should have. If your injecting 2 ccs then It should take you atleast 2 mins to finish the injection.......

Sorry guys but I have to disagree with yall on that warm water thing..........that doesn't alleviate shit when it comes to the BA induced irritation.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Bobber
    Equipoise........the king of dilluting. When mixing with Sus use a 1:1 ratio. When using with T400 use a 1:1.5 ratio.
    Tough to use eq when he isn't running it in his cycle Good thought though. Just busting your chops bobber

Aragorn

He's probably injecting too fast. That's 90% of a newbies problem when they stick themselfs. They wanna get it over with quick and they're nervous. Inject slow FKN.

Originally posted by Aragorn

Tough to use eq when he isn't running it in his cycle Good thought though. Just busting your chops bobber

Aragorn
    I didn't read his cycle.....I LOVE Eq, I think it should be run in every cycle. If you dont like discomfort then find yourself some.

Mbaraso - I have NEVER found the rate at which I inject myself to have bearing on the amount of discomfort I have as a result. Do you have any actual cycle experience or are you just regurgitating what you read on fitness boards?

Nope I have no experience w/ AS. All the advice I give is based soley on what I read on the boards lol
    Injecting slowly has alot to do w/ the discomfort....

i ran a 25G last injection, but it took so long the pin moved around alot, actually bent it a bit lol, the pain isnt that bad, just want to incorporate legs into the workout, almost not possible like this, thanx so far guys great help!!

You bent the pin? No wonder why you're having discomfort. You have to go straight in...straight out. Like a dart. Try switching injection sites.
    Rotate your sites from glutes, quads, and delts.
    Even if your mixing the deca w/ the Test your shoulders are big enough to handle 2 cc's so don't worry about that.
    You'll get the hang of it after awhile.
    www.spotinjections.com Look at this site if you have any questions on where to inject etc...
    Goodluck,

i bent the pin because it took so damn long, and it was in my right glute, i did it myself..

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    It isn't the alcohol that causes the pain it is the test prop in it that hurts like a mofo. running it under hot water or heating it up in a microwave will only help injecting the product by sort of thinning the mixture down alittle, allowing for faster and smoother injection. IFit was T 400, it would probally work, but sustanon has a lower BA content, and the test prop someone said here that 98% of all humans are illergic to test prop, which causes the pain and swelling at the injection site. NOT THE BA CONTENT.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 12-04-2002 at 04:05 PM.

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    It isn't the alcohol that causes the pain it is the test prop in it that hurts like a mofo. running it under hot water or heating it up in a microwave will only help injecting the product by sort of thinning the mixture down alittle, allowing for faster and smoother injection. IFit was T 400, it would probally work, but sustanon has a lower BA content, and the test prop someone said here that 98% of all humans are illergic to test prop, which causes the pain and swelling at the injection site. NOT THE BA CONTENT.

Can you show me some proof as to 98% of humans being allergic to prop? And yes, the irritation IS caused by the BA content.
    Last edited by Bobber; 12-04-2002 at 04:46 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i think u mean allergic to BA ,thats why the paina nd discomfort and sometimes ,flulike symptoms .not the prop it self ,prop hurt cause of its ba content ,(thsts why sust hurts ...a little ).i use virormne ,and that prop no brobs at all .but if i use other prop .i getthe flu .and bobber bro .ithere is a good bit of difference between injectin slow and fast .shott winny once rela fat and come talk to me .or fina !

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    Hmmmmm, my sust shots don't hurt at all.......

Originally posted by big N
    bobber bro there is a good bit of difference between injectin slow and fast .shott winny once rela fat and come talk to me .or fina !
    I can see why with the winny since it is granular. I have not done tren yet, I want to, but just haven't.

Fast Twitch Fiber is offline New Member
    I've injected sus about 20 times in my juicing career and only had pain one time. Someone else mentioned to inject very slowly. I've found this to be true. I usually take 45 seconds to a minute to inject 2 cc's. Also, keep the needle steady without moving it around alot. Pull the needle straight out and not at an angle.

Thread Information