BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Another stinking clen question!!!

Alright ya'll a guy here at work doesn't want to listen to me. He's fixing to jump on some gear and his girl's fixing to get on clen . I don't think either of them have ever seen the inside of a gym before...so here goes. I'm trying to teach him about AS use and his girl needs help with the clen....so how would she go about using it and at what amounts? I know to switch it up with an eca stack but.......2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with eca. But at what amounts? Help me out before they end up hurting themselves!!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well first let's start w/ him: If he's not on a steady work our routine and he hasn't been eating right and working out for atleast 1 yr (maybe even longer) then He has no business even thinking about taking AS.
    As far as his chick: She should try Hydroxycut or NYC stack, or Xenadrine before she tries clen . If she's not gonna listen then tell her to start off at one pill a day, and see how her body reacts to it.

MBaraso- thanks....and no they're not going to listen. I've been trying to talk them out of it for about 3 months now and have gotten no where. I figured if they're going to do it any way I'll at least try and tell them the righ way to do it! Thanks bro!!!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I see this happen almost every week. People that don't even work out on a regular basis say "i'm gonna start taking winny to get rid of this spare tire i have". Seriously I've heard it so many times that I usually don't even try and talk them out of it anymore unless it's a close friend.
    You can only go so far but if they wanna do something their going to do it no matter what you say......

You're not lieing there!!!! This guy thinks that he's gonna get rock hard with a six pack and all vascular just by taking winny and test and using some free weights I sold him about a month ago.....the cheap kind you'd buy from Wal-Mart. I've figured to let him think what he wants and to just try and educate a little on how to use and inject.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    I say fuck em....if the cant take the time to educate themselves and do it right then oh well.

Jenseno9- I would say that but I work with this guy and I don't want to see him hurt himself, I figure if he's not going to listen to reason and he's going to do it I might as well show the right way to do it.

Thread Information