Thread: Dbols Tapering

Socio is offline Associate Member

Dbols Tapering

Hey guys hows things ...
    anyways now my cycle of test cyp dbol ....
    im running the dbol at 25mg for 4 weeks.
    should i taper down on the 5th
    maybe mon tue wed thur 20mg and fri sat sun 15mg
    if not why?

thanks guys

also im considering using some saw palmetto to combat the hair loss any ideas on this?

Kullman is offline Member
    don't taper the d-bol, i would actually increase the doasge as well to about 30-40, no need to taper the last week though. Also saw paw is not proven to combat hairloss, I don't think it works. I am trying to find an arcticle about why it dosen't work for you. goodluck

Kull

Thanks kullman .. im also trying to find some info why ...
    how am i meant to get a script from the doc for some propecia aparently that works ... anyways its my first cycle so i would like to go easy on the receptors so 30mg might be a bit much for me think .. coz i dont wanna have to pump 600+mg test and 50mgs of dbol for same effect in 3 yrs

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I tapered on my first cycle, wouldn't do it again. No need really may help the liver out but keep the mil thistle high and that should be OK.

Kullman is offline Member
    I understand where your coming from, as for a script are you already going bald? there are also online sites you can order from, look around but confirm w/ someone they are legit. I will help you more later when i have time

Kull

No im not currently going bald ... but taking 400mg of cyp and 25mg of dbol and my mothers fathers side is all bald ... so i know it will happen eventually and i know gear will quicken that .... i mean its a small price to pay but hey , if it can be avoided i would like to u know what i mean?

i appreciate all your help Kullman.

Ranger Guest
    At those dosages there is no need to taper....if you plan on running a longer acting Test ester chain, and higher dosages of dbol , I am a big fan of tapering simply because it gives time for the various chain to interact with each other....

As for having to increase dosages in 3 years to achieve the same effect....heh heh heh...Bull-balls on that one Bro....I'll put it this way...If Ronnie Coleman juices(which I'm sure he does), and he's been BB for many, many, many years....Wonder what his cycles look like now...???

Makes ya think eh.....Time off, and recovery is the key on this one.....

Ranger

Thread Information