twosocks40 is offline Member

Deca-Test cycle for newbie

Here is what I'm thinking for my first cycle. Let me know what you guys think. I'm 23, 6'. 200lbs, 14% bf. First cycle.

mg/w
    week 1: deca 200, test 250
    week 2: deca 300, test 250
    week 3: deca 400, test 250
    week 4: deca 400, test 250
    week 5: deca 300, test 250
    week 6: deca 200, test 250
    week 7: deca 200, test 250
    week 8: test 250
    week 9:
    week 10: clomid 100/ed
    week 11: clomid 50/ed
    week 12: clomid 50/ed

I appreciate all input. Thanks. Also, what should I expect from this cycle?

-B
    Last edited by twosocks40; 06-22-2003 at 06:39 PM.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    I think clomid can be ran 3 weeks after the last test injection.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this your second cycle selection? You say for your next cycle then you typed for your first cycle.

chevy44 is offline Member
    imo, i wouldnt run such low doses! i would go w/ deca at 400mgs throughout and test @ 500 mgs. both test and deca, have long esters so they really dont "kick in" until wk 4 or 5 so its best to run them at 10 -12 weeks!
    since this is ur first cycle, u should consider just running test/d-bol. being that u dont know how ur body is giong to react to either steriod , if u get gyno u dont know what its from , deca or test! so i would consider test enanthate weeks 1-10 or 12 @ 500mgs and d-bol wks 1-4 @ 30mgs. being ur new to the game ur receptors are still fresh so i would expect 10- 20 lbs (but thats up to u) and i hope u have some anti-e's on hand!

What would be a suitable substitution for the test? What else is good to cycle with deca ? I already have the deca so I'm doing it for sure. I'm just waiting until I get all the shizit before I start.

-B
    Last edited by twosocks40; 06-22-2003 at 06:42 PM.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    IMO>I hear about alot of people cycling up and cycling down but I always seen good results taking high doses all the way through, and as long as you use your clomid after your cycle then you shouldnt have any probs. AND THERE IS NO SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR TEST

I'm also thinking of taking nolva at 10mg a day throughout. Just in case! Thinks this is a good idea???

-B

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I think that's a good first cycle, though I'd run it for 10-12 weeks. If you feel confortable, you could double that dose. You have about three options in my opinion. (1 You run it at the doses you've listed, but run it for 10-12 weeks. (2 You run 500mgs. of Test and 400mgs. of Deca a week for 10-12 weeks. (3 You abandon the Deca altogether and just go with Test at 400-500mgs. per week for 10-12 weeks. It really depends on your finances and how much gear you are confortable using. And you WILL get results off of your proposed cycle. Alot of guys will say that you HAVE to bump the doses up, but we have alot of members here that have made good gains off of low dose cycle. Let us know what you decide.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro what's your training experience?

I think you have the right idea of going with 400-500 of AAS, but the pyramiding is out dated. The esters in the juice typer the AAS out for you.

Go with 400-500mg of test enanthate or cypionate . It's your first cycle you don't need to hit your receptors for different angles (AR, none AR). This way you'll know how your body reacts to test before you add deca . Because they can cause gyno from different hormones, deca from progesterone, test from estorgen.

JohnnyB

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    keep deca at 400mg/ew and test at 500mg/ew. should work fine

good luck !

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    A generally accepted rule is: If you're going to run deca , you should run test with it else you'll completely kill your sex drive.

If you're looking to see how you react to AS before you use higher doses, the cycle you listed (low doses) looks good.

Receptors don't get "worn out"--they regenerate. Do a search on receptors and you'll see that there has been a debate going on about receptors. Medical evidence suggests that you don't build a tolerance to to steroids in one or two cycles. So, using your first cycle to do low doses is not a bad approach.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with BASK8KACE on the receptor issue. And I must not have looked close enough at his cycle to see his was tapering doses. There is no reason to taper your doses bro. I have a feeling that you've been reading the info. on the main page here. They really need to get that changed, as it is grossly outdated.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    How much of an overal efficacy loss would there be if you just used the deca and not the test?? Could you counteract this by adding more deca?? The reason i ask is 1. money and 2. test sources...

Thread Information