Pirate50 is offline New Member

T400 in delt question

Okay i didnt post pubilicly but PM'd a bro here about me predicament. My gear along with my gym bag and wallet etc...where all stolen out of my truck last week. Well i got some more Vitamin S....was running sust 300 and eq 200, 1cc of each 2x a week. Couldnt get anymore sust 300, but picked up some T400 which should be okay to use the last 7 wks of my 12 wk cycle, (i'm extending it 2wks).
    Question is regaurding the T400 pain after shot. My glutes have just now gotten used to being stuck....but was gonna try spot inject in delt, but dont want to be laid up w/ pain from that. Question is, can i split up the shots. Do 1/2cc t400 in right delt, and then 1/2 cc t400 and 1 cc eq in my glute? Will that help? Thanks in advance.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah you can split the shots up however u want. I never used T400 but I heard it hurts like a bitch. Shouldn't be anything you can't handle though.
    One question: Why did you have your gear with you when you were going to the gym? That's not a good idea to be traveling around w/ stuff like that JMO

Well i'm just recently back in school at age 22....couldnt afford to be on my own so had to move home. No lock on the ol door yet, and i have 1 nosey mother, and 2 nosey teenage sisters. Theyve already gone snooping once and found my pins and asked what they were for...so whenever i'm not in my room i try to keep the shit on me or leave at my bros house. Only time he makes me take it is when his girl comes over....doesnt want her to shit biscuits if she finds my stuff. It sucks but gotta do what ya gotta do ya know.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I understand.
    You should really try to get a some kind of a little safe or something cuz driving around w/ gear on you isn't a good idea. Either that or find another friend that will let you store your goodies at his place.
    Goodluck,

allsaucedup is offline Member
    dude i have taken t4 and the delt is the way to go if you DON'T like moving your arms! inject it in you thigh on you leg workout day. you will still be a little sore but no were near as sore as putting it in your delt.

One of my buddies is on T4 and he took one...it was sore like all the others but nothing he couldnt work through....luckily my shoulder days dont fall on any of my inject days....so i'm gonna try it once in each at least.....

ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member
    do not inject t400 in your delt unless you mix it with 1cc eq and 1cc of t400. after you put both cc"s in your pins shake real good and then run it under hot water. it works for me......billy

marshdiggs is offline Junior Member
    CUZ- i KNOW ALL ABOUT THE PAIN OF Y4.. TRUST ME... TWO SUGGESTIONS....
    1. CUT IT WITH SOMTHING ELSE... DEC, EQ, FINA, ECT....
    2. GO HALF CC ONE PLACE, HALF ANOTHER..
    EX: DELT/ GLUTE

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Try mixing both shots. 1/2 cc of t400 and EQ in each shot. I'd shoot both delts. You would look pretty funny with only 1 delt swolled up.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I would advise against the delt shot. You use your sholders for to much for them to be sore. I always rotate my thighs and glutes, and I work legs on the day that I inject in my quad. What excuse did you come up with when they found your pins.

Thread Information