BFLA69 is offline New Member

Injection Site??

I have a question about where i injected T200 and primo...its been over six weeks...but the ? i have is that on the injection site on my ass its itching like hell and it looks like moquisto bites...if i leave it alone it goes away and its just a lump ...but if i even itch it a little the mosquito bite bumps pop what...whats this??

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    damn, doesn't sound good...(kinda sounds like acne but i think you should be able to tell the difference, maybe you didn't go deep enough in the injection and you have some subcutaneous oil/material there?)probably going to want to get that checked out, if you've had sore site for more than a week or two id be getting it checked, hope everythings ok, good luck

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    uve had it bro for 6 weeks ?i it red and hot to the touch ?itchyness u said ?hmm ..i dont know waht tell u could be a infection or a bscess forming but damn 6 weeks would be definatelly more then enough time for u to tell

BFLA69 is offline New Member
    No i was saying that i've been injecting on that site for 6 weeks but everything was normal until the last injection this past monday the 2nd...but its the 6th now..and thank god the swelling has gone way down...still itching but seen improvement...just injecting on the other butt cheek so this one can rest...I just think that i used the same injection site over and over not giving it enough time for it to get back to normal...but thanks guys

michi is offline Associate Member
    maybe u didnt get deep enough.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Rotate between a minimum of 4 sites. Never hit the same site more than once every 2 weeks. If I'm doing bi-weekly injections I'll go like this:

Week 1 - #1 left quad, #2 right quad
    Week 2 - #1 left glute, #2 right glute
    Week 3 - #1 left delt, #2 right delt

That gives lots of time to heal and cuts down on scar tissue. I used to hit my quads too much and I have stiffness there now.

Thread Information