rockstar23 is offline New Member

Unhappy When to take Clomid after sus.

I am just about to finish ten weeks of omnadren i have 1 amp left when should i start to take clomids, and also how long should i take them for???????? I need advice as i am coming to an end of the cycle

Thanx

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    17-21 days after last administration ,300 mgs the first day then 100 mgs for 10 days and then 50 mgs for another 10 days

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    sust takes about 3 weeks to leave your system.. personally i run clomid a little longer. just because i worry a little more than others. i usually run 300 mg for 5 days then 150mg for 14 days then 50mg for 14 days. most people don't run it that way though. i just really want to make sure my nuts get fixed...Madmax...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    dude thats not neccesary ,its not like runnin fina !the way i posteed bro is pretty sufficent works ,if ur thatw orrie u can some hcg the last 2-3 weeksof ur cycle .

synthetic is offline Associate Member
    hey, im runnign fina and sust at the same time. what should i do in my case?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'm going to run hcg ...i accedentally over ordered on the hcg. instead of ordering the right amount for 2 cycles i ordered 60,000 i.u's. dumbest thing ive done for a while..i planned on taking it in the middle and end but i got it to late to take in the middle. so i'm stocked up on hcg for a while...Madmax..

Thread Information