underconstruction is offline Junior Member

Question growth without gear?

I have been talking about this with a fellow member and i think that we have come to the conclusion that at 18 i should not us serostim, but if i do would it be better to not use any other steriods at the same time as this would be my first cycle and i dont want it to be to strong. If i do make up my mind about this and do take it would this choice be the best for me? Need all the opinions out there.... Thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    personally, i say wait a year or so for either, not a good idea to toy with something like this, and if i were to take GH myself, id be sure to stack with with AAS and slin, the stuff is so expensive i want to reap the most benefits from it (the synergistic effects of stacking GH, test, slin)...good luck hope you make a wise decision

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At your age GH and no steroids would be pretty useless. You will be very disappointed compared to the money you spend. Like Dj said take a couple of years then use some AAS and then when you are 26 or older start considering GH.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    slin can kill you if you take the wrong amount...i'm glad you posted this thread. at least i know your listening. most people your age don't listen...glad to see your being smart about it...hope you make the right decision... i'd be more than happy to write you up a diet and work out routine....stay natural for a couple more years...Madmax...

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    what the hell ever happened to just working hard when you're young?? i was 225lbs and lean when i was 18?? why dont you just eat well and work as hard as i did?? sure genetics pay a role, but please, so many ppl look for the easy way out...

bump this to the top..he needs alot of replys...i told him to post this thread. that way he would see that hgh isn't for someone his age..he an intellegent person..and very polite...so please put some more posts up. i need to talk this guy away from juicing...thanks...Madmax...

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    18- hgh, uhhhhh no. I'd still wait to even use test bro. Give yourself at least a few more years. Up your protien, take some creatine, work hard, and take all the right sups, you have tons of test running through you as is bro. Wait! Good luck bro

McBain is offline Member
    No way should you take HGH at your age. Shit I wouldn't even consider it until late 20's, early 30's. In terms of AAS I'd wait at least another 2 years. At your age you should be a) having fun - can't really go out and party when on a cycle and b) NOT comprimising your endocrine system

bump...Madmax..

mekler is offline Associate Member
    at 18 your gh and test levels are still flowin pretty good, just work your ass off and eat eat eat.. i'll be 21 in about 3 months and i'm still not ready for a cycle. it's not something you wanna rush into and trust me, you've got plenty of time to decide what's right for you. i know (kinda) what my first cycle is going to be, but i wanna see how much bigger i can get naturally first

Thread Information