Dglover000 is offline New Member

FINA Sides and cycle review

After alot of research I am pondering giving my cows fina. They would be getting .75 mg size shot 2 times a week for 8 weeks. I dont really want to stack and this is their first cycle. How nessicary is it to have nolva or bromo on hand to combat gyno (I.E. I know everyone is different but are gyno sides as common for fina). And how important is post cycle clomid. Anyone who has ever given their cows fina please respond and let me know if you had any sides while on it and if you would subscribe to just a straight fina cycle with just 2 injections a week. I want to keep it light because i want to try and avoid sides as much as possible and i also just want a small boost in my routine. Any insight would be appreciated.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    being that its their first cycle you should stick them with something more basic less frequent and less harsh (test, eq, deca , etc...) fina for optimal results should be injected ED or EOD at least, and then its been said plenty that tren is not for beginers (even in the old steroid 96 book before tren acetate was popular)...nolva wont do anything for the prolactin induced gyno, so if your worried scoup up some bromo, clomid is very importat post cycle, tren binds to the AR receptor 3x more readily than test so it could be said that it shuts you down just as hard if not harder than test itself, clomid for at least 4 weeks post cycle is in order (jmho, to be safe), another note, 75mg x 2 = 150mg a week, thats not hardly anything, especially when you take into account the acetate ester (although small, itll still give you less than 150mg tren), and then the likelyness of you having any free tren (not bound) is very small, this dose is just good enough to shut you down, so like i already mentioned if you can get your cattle at least up to EOD thatd be great, but ED is best...good luck

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    DJ, on the money again.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why is Tren not good for beginners? It's not good for light weights or it could hit the receptors too hard? Or you need to recognize sides easier - I don't understand why it is common to say it is not for beginners... I keep reading that it's some great shit.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    dj what makes tren so harsh. other than the ed injections, i do not see it being that bad.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    damn warrior beat me to it. lol

TeenPL is offline Banned
    tren gains come very quickly. The strength gain is staggering, a beginner could easily hurt themselves if they weren't careful.
    Fina also increases aggression significantly in most people.
    Also beginners might be turned off by the ed injections that are recommended.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    im on my 4th week of a fina only cycle, and my sides are limited, little acne, agression is more evident but surprisingly my libido is perfect. Gains are amazing, im up almost 15 lbs and bench went from 175 for 8 to 235 for 8 AMAZING stuff.....BTW im going 80mg. ED

Originally posted by TrenFreak3
    im on my 4th week of a fina only cycle, and my sides are limited, little acne, agression is more evident but surprisingly my libido is perfect. Gains are amazing, im up almost 15 lbs and bench went from 175 for 8 to 235 for 8 AMAZING stuff.....BTW im going 80mg. ED
    Is that ** Trenbolone Acetate? I gots to try this shit Any water gains - or getting pretty hard?

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    yah its the repackaged ** stuff, euro pharm. great stuff, water retetion is pretty low

Does the ** Tren have a BA problem - how are the injects? Prices on ** are awesome but I was wondering about the quality. What did you think? Anyone? Is ** cleaning their gear up in general? Thanks...

McBain is offline Member
    If you do go with fina I'd recommend HCG run for 2 weeks roughly 2-3 weeks before post cycle starts, as fina shuts you down pretty farking hard. I agree with dj though, tren is not for novices. In terms of injections I think it's fine to inject EOD or even ED on a first cycle if you think you can handle it. I did EOD my first cycle and was fine (was doing test prop that's why).

Thread Information