Thread: frontloading?

sd11 is offline Banned

frontloading?

For my second cycle I plan on just running some test for 12 weeks with some tren at the end. Now I want to fronload, but I'm a little confused. For instance if I want to run 600mg of test cyp a week with a 1200 mg frontload in my first 2 weeks do I have to shoot the 1200 mg say all on one day or can the shots be broken up to like 3 400 mg shots. Hope this makes sense.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    3 of 400mg's. 1200mg in one day is a bit much. 3 of 400mg in the first week is a more reasonable front load... IMO.

I think with Cyp you could get away with a gram too since the half life is not as long as say Deca or Enth. Double the running dose is an easy way to measure what a frontload should be. Shorter esters probably require less... but BUMP for more opinions.

You should run this with Armidex too.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Thanx Warrior, my reasoning behind shooting 1200 mg all in one day was this:
    Lets say you have drugX and you plan on using 500mg ew and say the half life of the drug is around seven days so on the first day you shoot 1000mg's well 7 days later you would have half that dose in your bloodstream and on that day you would be injecting yourself with your maintenance dose of 500mg bumping your levels right back up to 1000.
    I dont know if I am 100 percent correct in that assumption if any1 has any good advice on frontloading please reply.

sd11 is offline Banned
    bump for some help/advice!

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    Frontloading is a one way ticket to get injured. High levels of AS allow the user to rapidly increase load and induce tendonitus. Tedonitus BTW is not just inflammation of tendons but a destructive process by which collagen leaves the tendons. Glucosamine might just cover up the pain but that doesnt change the fact that damage and collagen loss is still taking place. No matter what AS you take your tendons need 4-6wks to adapt to the new load. I know that people swear by the frontloading technique but you are at a higher risk of injuring yourself. Its kinda like saying "you can blow your head off with a gun but in the end its up to you....not the gun". If your gonna do drugs at least play it safely because no injury is worth the risk, but if you wanna put yourself in that situation than thats up to you.
    I know that alot of people will disagree and me being a new member and all, I probably dont know jack....so frontload away!

sd11 is offline Banned
    Testman thanx for your input, but I don't think frontloading is a one way ticket to getting injured. I would have to say most injuries that occur whether on aas or not with anyone who lifts is rapid weight or strength gains which don't allow your joints, tendons, and ligaments to adapt.

sd11 is offline Banned
    One more bump, any1 know if shooting the whole frontload on one day makes sense?

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking about frontloading fina & eq everyday at the beginning of my next cutting cycle. Any thoughts good or bad idea?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Okay brah... I am going to disect this with you and hopefully we get some interveining by some of the others... because I am ONLY brainstorming it with you...

OK... with 1200 mg of Cyp - with it's esters half life of about 5 days that would put you at 600mg after the pass. So day 1: 1200mg would lead to Day 6: 600mg still active. In my opinion this would be too suppresive all in one day. But the bulid up on the receptors may have some additional value.

Now if you split it up - you have an even androgen level for the first few weeks, at least:

Day 1: 200mg
    Day 2: 200mg
    Day 3: 200mg
    Day 4: 200mg
    Day 5: 200mg
    Day 6: 200mg, 100mg from Day 1 still active
    -------
    1200mg Week Total

Then the second Week:

Day 7: 100mg from Day 2 still active
    Day 8: 200mg, 100mg from Day 3 still active
    Day 9: 100mg from Day 4 still active
    Day 10: 200mg, 100mg from Day 5 still active
    Day 11: 100mg from Day 6 still active
    Day 12: 200mg
    -------
    1100mg Week Total

3rd Week:

Day 13: <50mg from Day 2 still active
    Day 14: 200mg, 100mg from Day 8 still active, <50mg from Day 3 still active
    Day 15: <50mg from Day 4 still active
    Day 16: 200mg, 100mg from Day 10 still active, <50mg from Day 5 still active
    Day 17: <50mg from Day 6 still active
    Day 18: 200mg, 100mg from Day 12 still active
    -------
    1100mg Week Total

And so on...

Thread Information