Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: teen steroids

prostreet1500 is offline New Member

teen steroids

is 18 too young to start a first cycle? im only looking to do one cycle adn thats it. im looking to gain 25 lbs and to not get crushed with side effects. dose any one have any ideas or sugestions? i am looking to spend around $200 if this is a reality.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    keep doing some research but...What are you gonna get for 200.00 a bottle of t-200 and some deca ..and just forget about the vclomid and Nolva?? Well ok that might be a little extream, but if I was you I would keep reading.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Spend you're $200 on food, MultiVits and Glutamine and books junior...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    200$ is not going to get you much.

malidfa is offline Member
    Get some protein,createin & like Warrior said ''FOOD''

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    To answer your first question, 18 is too young to start a cycle. You can really mess up your hormones and have problems down the road.

dern180 is offline Member
    What kind of problems can you have???

mekler is offline Associate Member
    damn i wish i had $200 to go spend on groceries, i'm po right now

Special "K" is offline New Member
    Problems? You may get TOO muscular.

Seriously, you can make yourself impotent (that means you won't be able to have sex), bald, stunt your growth, kill your liver, etc.

Do some searches on the site...like "Steroid side effects"...there is a whole page dedicated to that.

I am not saying all of that will happen, but if you fool around with AS and don't know what you are doing, you can potentially do yourself some permanent damage.

P.S. Do yourself a favor and hold off...just train, eat, sleep. Get that stuff down, put in a few years in the gym, then worry about AS. You have a lot of natural test flowing through you because you are young. Take full advantage of that first, then worry about roids.

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Originally posted by dizzle
    To answer your first question, 18 is too young to start a cycle. You can really mess up your hormones and have problems down the road.
    prove it before you pass this on as FACT

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    it's fact if you dont believe dizzle your not as educated as you should be. the elders of this site don't just tell you it's bad for you because they want to add another post under their stats.. what the fuck you think their doing..their trying to help young people such as yourself..don't be such a doubting thomas... in the end you'll see. your dick won't work, your nipples will itch, your hair will fall out, and then you'll be all pissed off saying why the fuck didn't i listen to the elders of this board. show them some respect. their trying to save you from making a big mistake. theres nothing in it for them...open your eyes and read some educational posts. the info's out there it's your job to find it...Madmax...

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Madmax
    it's fact if you dont believe dizzle your not as educated as you should be. the elders of this site don't just tell you it's bad for you because they want to add another post under their stats.. what the fuck you think their doing..their trying to help young people such as yourself..don't be such a doubting thomas... in the end you'll see. your dick won't work, your nipples will itch, your hair will fall out, and then you'll be all pissed off saying why the fuck didn't i listen to the elders of this board. show them some respect. their trying to save you from making a big mistake. theres nothing in it for them...open your eyes and read some educational posts. the info's out there it's your job to find it...Madmax...
    Don't make me laugh. Scaring teens into not taking juice is not the answer. I know my shit, i know there is a possibility of encountering many side-effects. But these are possiblities, not guaranteed to happen.
    IMO unless the teen is involved in a highly competitive sport, he shouldn't be dabbling in AS.

Show me a legit study and i'll believe you. None of this hear-say bullshit and "there's a chance." And not some personal account of how MASTIFF fucked up his life forever from AS.
    I have read almost every educational post and could probably have written a couple myself.
    Sit down madmax, and lose the pissed off tone.

who the fuck do you think you are talking down to me like that...you still haven't finished pueberty. while the best part of you was running down your moms leg i was in the gym training my ass off. i'm trying to help you and your to fuckin stupid to realize it. MASTIFF is well respected and you should realize that. were not trying to scare you. were trying to help you. but your TO FUCKIN DUMB TO REALIZE. don't ever tell me to sit down, i don't put up with disrespectful remarks. i give good advice on this board and i'm not going to let some punk little kid talk shit to me..show some fuckin respect...Madmax..

TeenPL is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Madmax
    who the fuck do you think you are talking down to me like that...you still haven't finished pueberty. while the best part of you was running down your moms leg i was in the gym training my ass off. i'm trying to help you and your to fuckin stupid to realize it. M<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value=AST" target="_blank">AST</a>IFF is well respected and you should realize that. were not trying to scare you. were trying to help you. but your TO FUCKIN DUMB TO REALIZE. don't ever tell me to sit down, i don't put up with disrespectful remarks. i give good advice on this board and i'm not going to let some punk little kid talk shit to me..show some fuckin respect...Madmax..
    You really make me laugh
    Yet again with the spiteful tone, were you not hugged enough as a child?
    I finished puberty quite a long time ago, so let it go. Why don't you put up some stats?
    I didn't disrespect Mastiff, and in fact i respect him very much. He is a contributing member who has incredible insight.
    However, don't talk to me as if i'm your bitch. Just cause i'm younger than you doesn't mean i'm automatically a "punk little kid" as you put it.
    I'm not a kid, i'm not little, and you're the punk.
    So once again, SIT DOWN!

TeenPL is offline Banned
    i just read your fucking profile, and who do you think you are calling me little?
    You are 217lbs and on your 4th cycle.

I just started my 2nd and i'm 230lbs.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    my two cents...let the little kid do his juice and reap the "benefits" later in life....on a side note Teen i know two kids that started juicin at 16...by 20 one had two gyno surgeries under his belt, the other 4. now personally i dont care what you do..just be warned the sides are indeed real.

fast is offline Associate Member
    prostreet1500: Take advantage of your natural test levels bro !
    Last edited by fast; 12-06-2002 at 05:43 PM.

Madmax sent him to his room with no supper!

Yeah - fuck it. You're okay... shit, you are a MAN. Take some Androl stacked with Tren and Deca - don't for get to front load them all. Get some nice bitch tities and sit around in your later years feelin' yourself up and wondering why you can't seem to think straight and all our other malfunctions... "was it that cycle I did when I was 18... perhaps I shouldn't have done that, perhaps I should have waited - boy was I nieve..."

Just go train - go to the GYM. You will grow with the basic fundamentals.

BTW - please don't have kids.

michi is offline Associate Member
    i dont think that less than 20 must take steriods but side effects is not as all people say, in our country most people use steriods when they are 16-19 and 80% got no problems and the 20% got problems because they didnt use an experianced advise so i think if a teen want to take steriods he should not but if he really wants to he should be supervised by a doctor

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quit with the flaming! There's no room on AR for:
    • Flaming. That includes anyone that gets in stokes the fire.
    • Stats competitions. Seriously guys, you're talking on a computer!
    • Disrecting honest advice. Telling a kid he's too young isn't a flame, so relax and take it for what its worth.

I'm getting sick of this crap. If you guys can't interact respectfully with others on a message board, its time to move on.

if i offended you excess i appolagize.. i just wanted this kid to realize he shouldn't encourage people that are 18 to juice..no more posts for me on this thread..Madmax...

Jackt23 is offline Member
    whas up fellas....ive been researching this shit since i was 16...im 19 now with a lil more under my belt then before...but i still learn more and more to this day about takin AS.....but i see where my man is coming from wanting to take em and he is prolly just like me ...no offense man but im stubborn as fuck too and i know that even tho everyone is just lookin out for the younger bucks im still gonna do it no matter what people tell me on here....i just think that this forum is for help....i figure experienced fellas should throw down their info and shit but if us stubborn kids are gonna do it anyway...u might as well help us do it the safest way, ya kno? i mean if i gotta choose between dosages or which AS to take there where id want you guys to come help me rather then tell me im too young.....im not being ignorant to anyone and my fault if its coming off like that but i see where my man is coming from and like him...when i wanna do a cycle i need your guys help cuz im gonna do it either way but would feel alot better and safer you guys giving me feedback on the cycle or sites then just tellin me im too young......
    well im just throwin in my 2 cents....late guys - Jackt

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    shoulda started your cycle at age 10, only way to go!!! my advise is wait till 21/22 then gear up

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    Teen PL do your cycle. I totally agree with you. I started when i was 19 and now 6 month later 15 pound heavier am gonna start my second. IMO all the old guys on the board are prolly pretty intelligent and know their shit. but i bet most are pissed off that they didnt start juicing until 30 and cant get the nice teens like we can. if youve done your research youll be fine. juice hard, train hard. youll be fine

Mastiff is offline Member
    Originally posted by TeenPL.
    Show me a legit study and i'll believe you. None of this hear-say bullshit and "there's a chance." And not some personal account of how MASTIFF fucked up his life forever from AS.

TeenPL, I'll try and find some studies for you, but I think the chances of finding any on something other than anavar are slim. The docs use var on kids for delayed growth, so that has been studied. I haven't seen any follow up studies on bone density for the kids given it, which is one of my worries. I think that the var might mess up estrogen levels and the kids would wind up with weak bones. I think most docs would consider giving teenagers other anabolics unethical, so they would not design a study to research it. I have seen case studies on teenagers who have done roids, but the fact that they are in the medical literature automatically means the kid got screwed up. I have anecdotal evidence in my case, but you stated you are not interested in that.
    I'll get back to you on this one, bro.

I guess what we old-timers forget is that it is worth it (to some people)to look as good as possible and be outrageously strong for a few years than to possibly have a better chance at living a long and healthy life.
    As long as they know that they may ultimately cost themselves their health and some years on the back end of their lives, everything will be "fine".

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    Special K

what are you saying here, that just because your older you can juice as hard as you want and not be affected. And what do you mean "outrageously strong for a few years ". im gonna be strong for 30 plus years so if thats a few...... im 6 feet tall so big deal if i dont grow taller. im gonna keep my gains. and am mentaly stable and wont crash harder because im a teen. if you are trying to say teens shouldnt juice cause they arent informed and edcuated enough than you have a valid point. just my 2 cc's

Teens shouldn't juice for many reasons. The most important is that their bodies are trying to generate their own hormones and you are trying to upset the natural balance witch could have serious implications to your future physical AND mental health.

Teens are simply too impulsive. I made stupid mistakes that I regret now - but I never considered f'ing with my endocrine system.

Honestly, the best time is after 30 when the body start's to take a drastic downslide and prepare for the inevitable. But I do believe athlete may start at about 22 or 23 with no serious problems if they educate themselves on the correst use of AAS.

Hey Brutha, I am not saying ANYBODY can juice as hard as they want and not pay the consequences. Some people can get away with it unscathed. Some people do immediate damage to themselves. Some people won't know what they've done until something's fucked up with their body years down the road.

As far as how long you will be strong, I sincerely hope you are strong as shit and healthy as a horse and live a full life. All I can ask is one favor...can I have a peek into the crystal ball that allows you to see 30 years into the future?

The problem that a lot of teens have (much like I did) is that they think they know everything and they think they are indestructible. At the same time, there are some teens that are much smarter than me. The great equalizer is that ANYBODY can research this stuff and make their own decisions. I did my research...and decided that AS is not for me at this time, or maybe ever. Lifting, however, is for me, and I will carry that through my life. What scares me, though, is that some teens do no research whatsover on their own and ask a bunch of strangers if they should do AS or not. That, my friend, leads to uneducated decisions, and uneducated AS use...which IMO is a recipe for disaster.

I am not against AS use...I happen to believe that they should be legal and people should be able to do whatever they want to themselves. I do not look down on ASA use, either. Actually, I am very interested in the whole topic...which is why I continue to research it. However, my life does not require the use of AS for any reason that I can think of. Some day that may change. But for now, I choose to be natural.

As far as what you do, if you are cool with it and you stay healthy, then I'm sincerely happy for you. If everybody educated themselves properly, then we wouldn't be having this discussion. However, based on the original post by prostreet1500, I think we pointed him in a good direction (don't juice now, learn first). As far as YOU are concerned, you made your decision. Just stay healthy and smart.

Spesh

Jackt23 is offline Member
    good points Special K.....i see what your sayin with askin a bunch of stragers but then again these bunch of strangers have taken the AS that i would wanna try and thats mostly the reason that I would ask then about info....i read day by day about sides and shit but id rather take somones word for it who has tried them rather then just take a wedsites word....especailly when everyother website contradicts another....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by MR ARMAGEDON
    Teen PL do your cycle. I totally agree with you. I started when i was 19 and now 6 month later 15 pound heavier am gonna start my second. IMO all the old guys on the board are prolly pretty intelligent and know their shit. but i bet most are pissed off that they didnt start juicing until 30 and cant get the nice teens like we can. if youve done your research youll be fine. juice hard, train hard. youll be fine
    First of all, I really don't think this is so. From what i've read, the majority of the older folks actually JUICED YOUNG...and are regretting it now. Like everyone said, they are trying th HELP. It's too bad you weren't a member this time last year...many of the older folks have left, and others don't even bother posting messages to threads like this, because everytime they try to help some young kid out, they come back flaming them, acting retarded and immature. So they just gave it a rest. I've heard all the stories, young and old.

Now take me for example, i'm EXACTLY like you, I know where you coming from, cuz i'm only 20 myself. I wanted to juice LIKE MAD and I could barely wait. I started reading up and researching when I was 19, and waited as long as I could, but could wait no longer, and when I hit 20, I did my first cycle (enanthate /dbol ). Now...personally I really think it WOULD be in my best interest to wait. However, like you said, I wanna look good now, not when i'm 30-35.

However, the side effects are very real, and although a lot don't get it, others do, it's a risky game here. DO NOT take it lightly. However, if your like me, and you put the time and effort to do the research and ask questions, and if you TRULY believe your ready, then go for it. Personally I don't think people under 21 should juice. And the only reason I think that, is just cuz it's my opinion. There is NO SET AGE. People start young and people start old, wutever they believe.

All I know is that people who have been long time members on this board know what the fuck they are talking about, and they ARE trying to help you out. THE LEAST you could do is show them some respect and DO NOT do something stupid like flaming them. If you think it's okay to start so young, like even 16-17, then keep it to yourself.

In terms of "prostreet" I personally don't think he's ready. 18 is young. Stick around the board, do more research, get some experience under the belt, and then, cycle up. Also, there is NO SUCH thing as only "one cycle" A lot of people say they will only do one...but they get hooked, and start thinking, well, just one more wouldn't hurt, it's a never ending story. Once your in the game, your never out.

Good luck to you whatever you decide, the people of this board will do their best to help you out either way.

Greek Oak is offline New Member
    ive read all your posts......if a teen is thinking of juiceing it up, hes pretty much gunna do it.... i would say stick to EQ, Deca , Primo, maybe Dbol .....things like that......and if you want do a low dose of test each week under 300mg (i wouldnt recommend it) .... but thats enough for a teen....the only reason you hear stories about teens fucking themselves up is because of all of the Test. they shoot up.... the EQ, Deca and things like that dont really fuck you up.... its the high doses of test.. and of course keeping the dose on the deca or EQ low ...... thats my opinion........ does anyone agree or disagree and please if you disagree post something to back up why you disagree... thank you

Originally posted by Greek Oak
    ive read all your posts......if a teen is thinking of juiceing it up, hes pretty much gunna do it.... i would say stick to EQ, Deca, Primo, maybe Dbol.....things like that......and if you want do a low dose of test each week under 300mg (i wouldnt recommend it) .... but thats enough for a teen....the only reason you hear stories about teens fucking themselves up is because of all of the Test. they shoot up.... the EQ, Deca and things like that dont really fuck you up.... its the high doses of test.. and of course keeping the dose on the deca or EQ low ...... thats my opinion........ does anyone agree or disagree and please if you disagree post something to back up why you disagree... thank you
    Disagree. The only thing low doses do is shut you down and now you are making up for your shut down with the AAS. Especially with Deca and Test.

The only thing a teenager needs to do is learn how train effectively and safely. And take advantage of their naturally highly anabolic hormones. PERIOD.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Do you guys notice there are more and more of these teens doing steroids now more as time goes on i at least see one everyday one not just here but on other boards. Its starting to get worse then people just coming on here and asking for a source.

Originally posted by Warrior

Disagree. The only thing low doses do is shut you down and now you are making up for your shut down with the AAS. Especially with Deca and Test.

The only thing a teenager needs to do is learn how train effectively and safely. And take advantage of their naturally highly anabolic hormones. PERIOD.

.............is there any scientific study that backs up what you say about the low doses messing you up .. ??? im about 95% sure about if u do it smart...keep the low doses ....you will be fine.......just as long as the teen doesnt overload the test.... better yet dont take it at all but if u do keep it under 300mg a week...like i said in my post before.....

.............is there any scientific study that backs up what you say about the low doses messing you up .. ??? im about 95% sure about if u do it smart...keep the low doses ....you will be fine.......just as long as the teen doesnt overload the test.... better yet dont take it at all but if u do keep it under 300mg a week...like i said in my post before.....
    DAMN YOU FOR CHALLENGING ME AND MAKING ME TYPE THIS

Muscular Development, January 2003 - PAGE 110

"Scientists from Los Angelas, such as Drs. Shalendar Bhasin and Tom Storer (N. Eng. J. Med., 1-7, 1996; Am. J. Physio. Endocrinol. 283: E154-E164, 2002) showed that steroids build muscle if the dose is high enough. Low doses only replace what you make naturally. Dutch researchers reinforce these findings. People given low doses of norandrolone (200 milligrams per week for eight weeks) showed no changes in deltoid muscle size or fiber type. Athletes stacking high doses of several anabolic steroids (doses not specified) showed a 13 percent increase in average muscle fiber size, particularly in fast twitch fibers. High doses of testosterone and anabolic steroids increase their effectiveness - and their side effects. (Eur. J. Appl. Physiol., 86: 233-239, 2002)

Yeah... OH!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    ive read all your posts......if a teen is thinking of juiceing it up, hes pretty much gunna do it.... i would say stick to EQ, Deca, Primo, maybe Dbol.....things like that......and if you want do a low dose of test each week under 300mg (i wouldnt recommend it) .... but thats enough for a teen....the only reason you hear stories about teens fucking themselves up is because of all of the Test. they shoot up.... the EQ, Deca and things like that dont really fuck you up.... its the high doses of test.. and of course keeping the dose on the deca or EQ low ...... thats my opinion........ does anyone agree or disagree and please if you disagree post something to back up why you disagree... thank you
    If I had to, I would advise a teen to use a low dose of test over deca any day. Deca will shut down the HPTA much harder than a low dose of test.

Originally posted by Warrior

DAMN YOU FOR CHALLENGING ME AND MAKING ME TYPE THIS

Muscular Development, January 2003 - PAGE 110

"Scientists from Los Angelas, such as Drs. Shalendar Bhasin and Tom Storer (N. Eng. J. Med., 1-7, 1996; Am. J. Physio. Endocrinol. 283: E154-E164, 2002) showed that steroids build muscle if the dose is high enough. Low doses only replace what you make naturally. Dutch researchers reinforce these findings. People given low doses of norandrolone (200 milligrams per week for eight weeks) showed no changes in deltoid muscle size or fiber type. Athletes stacking high doses of several anabolic steroids (doses not specified) showed a 13 percent increase in average muscle fiber size, particularly in fast twitch fibers. High doses of testosterone and anabolic steroids increase their effectiveness - and their side effects. (Eur. J. Appl. Physiol., 86: 233-239, 2002)

Yeah... OH!

Read the last sentence of that ..High doses of testosterone and anabolic steroids increase their effectiveness - and their side effects........of cource using a high dosage will make you increase thier effectiveness....no doubt about that......what i was trying to say was for a teen all he needs is low doses.....and what is everyones problem against teens using them??? thier side effects !!!!! which is my point to use a low dosage that will not harm your body.....thanks for proving my point...and im not trying to flame on you... just trying to make my point across no hard feelings

Read the last sentence of that ..High doses of testosterone and anabolic steroids increase their effectiveness - and their side effects........of cource using a high dosage will make you increase thier effectiveness....no doubt about that......what i was trying to say was for a teen all he needs is low doses.....and what is everyones problem against teens using them??? thier side effects !!!!! which is my point to use a low dosage that will not harm your body.....thanks for proving my point...and im not trying to flame on you... just trying to make my point across no hard feelings
    Thanks for proving my point? Did you even fucking read it? "Low doses only replace what you make naturally." Man, this is getting so pathetic - if I leave this board it's because of all the kids on hear trying to justify screwing up their endocrine balance at a fragile age and twisting our words around. Go train like a man first junior!

I am sorry... but are their any boards on the Net that don't allow teens? This getting to be rediculous - and VERY PERSISTANT HERE.

I will try and ignor these posts for now on...

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Warrior I would appreciate it if you would stay around. You know a lot of AAS and its safe use. Your best bet would be to just ignore posts asking questions about Teen use. Your a good bro and I wouldnt want to see you go. later
    Jens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information