Thread: i feel stuck

element_19_98 is offline New Member

i feel stuck

ive just finished a cycle of d-bol, sust, prop about 5 weeks ago and ive made some decent gains nothing great im 5'7 172 pounds im not sure of my body fat(id guess aorund 11-14%) i can visibly see my abs but i do have a small ammount of some fat around my lower midsection and sides,ive been trying to cut up and decrease my body fat while retaining muscle but it feels like im treading water here ive tried cycling clen and ephedrine(tell you the truth i felt more effect from the ephedrine)but i still cant seem to decrease my body fat or up my lean muscle mass im currently taking in 200+ grams of protein a day and around the same ammount of carbs although i try to keep them low can somebody give me a defintive diet plan that would work for my situation or share some suggestions any comments are welcomed

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    element, if you want any help here bro, your gonna have to provide more info. For starters, clearly state your goal here. I gather from your post that its to loose that love handle and gain some solid muscles. Since your only 11-14% bf, you don't have much to loose it seems.

Clearly explain exactly what you have tried with the clen /eca cycling. How much clen, how did you cycle with with the eca, did you use ephedrine, or ECA? Have you heard of yohimburn, a fat binding topical product? How much fat do you take each day? Do you do cardio, or just take thermogenic drugs?

element_19_98 is offline New Member
    i want to lose that love handle and get really shredded i do cardio 4 to 5 times a week for 35 minutes at target heart rate ive vcome along way but i seem to been stuck im not progressing i use the thermogenics to help along i had 55 clens which was just under two weeks and then i used 75 milgrams of just ephedrine sorry i wasnt clear enough rampage if ive left anything out let me know thanks

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: i feel stuck

Originally posted by element_19_98
    ive just finished a cycle of d-bol, sust, prop about 5 weeks ago and ive made some decent gains nothing great im 5'7 172 pounds im not sure of my body fat(id guess aorund 11-14%) i can visibly see my abs but i do have a small ammount of some fat around my lower midsection and sides,ive been trying to cut up and decrease my body fat while retaining muscle but it feels like im treading water here ive tried cycling clen and ephedrine(tell you the truth i felt more effect from the ephedrine)but i still cant seem to decrease my body fat or up my lean muscle mass im currently taking in 200+ grams of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> a day and around the same ammount of carbs although i try to keep them low can somebody give me a defintive diet plan that would work for my situation or share some suggestions any comments are welcomed
    Periods are your friend brah...

Thread Information