solid-d is offline Member

lost 7lbs by being sick, taking dbol for 1 week...

I lost 7lbs in 5 days, by being very sick and not eating anything. I gained 2lbs back, and now am thinking of takeing dbol for about 3-7 days, then stopping..I been 'off' gear for 14 weeks, and may go back on in 6 weeks.. Is taking 1 week of dbol do anything, will it help me gain back them 7lbs lost..I think most weight was water weight, or at least some was.. I was only going to take 20-30 pills, 5mg, for the week

McBain is offline Member
    I would just wait until your next cycle bro and train your ass off. You can prob get some if not all of it back naturally. 1 week of dbol is a waste IMO and an unneccessary health risk.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by McBain
    I would just wait until your next cycle bro and train your ass off. You can prob get some if not all of it back naturally. 1 week of dbol is a waste IMO and an unneccessary health risk.
    I agree .. all you do is gain some water weight, and then piss it all back out.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I know how you feel bro, I'm sick right now, and feeling my stregth go away. I'm actually dieting and cutting a little, but I'm sure not losing fat right now.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, the bros are right,,, we've probably all been there,,, I lost 10lbs to a bad oyster!! (it WASN'T pretty my friend!)

But hold off the AS until your ready to do a full cycle...

solid-d is offline Member
    You Guys are RIGHT...I did jump the gun and took 5 pills already...But no more...Funny thing is, is that I took 2 pills last night, and while I was sleeping I could 'feel' myself growing in my chest...And today I just felt strong as on Ox... And I only took 5 pills total.. Just thought that was funny, but thanks to you guys, you guys are right and I will just not take anymore...The part that didnt make sence to me was, someone mententioned it could be a health risk, well how could just 20 pills affect my health, and if so, why would anyone ever take dbol ...?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    5 piils tottal is fine bro ,no need to worry about health risks ,i know freinds that have taken good amounts of it ,for a long period of tim more then 4 weeks putt it that way and took prope precaution s aswell and were ok ,just need adequate time to recoop after it too.your liver has amezing self reahbilitating powers bro its pretty neat it can take a beating and recover fast .

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    hey, 7 pounds is not too bad.. i lost 12 in 2 days from puking my nuts off .. gained 80% of it back

Thread Information