Thread: DNP Related

DNPNOOBIE is offline Junior Member

DNP Related

For those who experienced with this substance did you ever notice fat loss in 2-3 day cycle frontloading ? Im talking visually not on the scale.

Also i know crystal is 3X absorption rate of Powder. but that doesnt mean that 200mg crystal = 600mg powder correct.

if that so how much is 200mg crystal approx to powder.

with all the cycles i have yet to see people posting before/after pics except for BruceChew where did he 10 day cycle and only lost 6.5 lb

i think after doing few cycles , dnp is overrated.

swole1 is offline New Member
    I have only used the powder form myself. The very first time I used it was about this time last year. I started off at 292lbs@22%BF. The results were good but nothing dramatic. I was off and on for the last year. The most I used was 500mg in one day. The longest I stayed on was 30 days. I noticed that most of the weight would come off after I was off. I got the best results when I used 500mg a day for 7 days and then used 75mcg of T3 for the next 7 days and went back and fourth. I used 1g of Vit C each day, drank 1-2 gallons of water, did 30-45 mins of cardio 3-4 times per week in the am, took in 300g of protein per day and between 50-100g of carbs. I ate what I wanted on the weekends and I trained short and heavy 4 times per week. During the 30 day stretch I lost 45 pounds but put on a lot from over eating carbs after I had come off. Right now I am at 225@10bf. I don't currently have a pic to post but once I get a scanner I will show real before and after pics. So, DNP works for me, but it's not a miricle drug.

Your right. indeed DNP is overrated.
    as is every other drug.

I think DNP should be used in conjunction with a Strict Diet and Cardio on empty stomach to maximize Fat loss in a 14 day period.

That'll show lots of fat loss, other than that... it wont do jack .. 1500cals deficit is hardly enough.. few donuts and a burger can make u gain weight easily when on dnp =\

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by swole1
    I have only used the powder form myself. The very first time I used it was about this time last year. I started off at 292lbs@22%BF. The results were good but nothing dramatic. I was off and on for the last year. The most I used was 500mg in one day. The longest I stayed on was 30 days. I noticed that most of the weight would come off after I was off. I got the best results when I used 500mg a day for 7 days and then used 75mcg of T3 for the next 7 days and went back and fourth. I used 1g of Vit C each day, drank 1-2 gallons of water, did 30-45 mins of cardio 3-4 times per week in the am, took in 300g of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> per day and between 50-100g of carbs. I ate what I wanted on the weekends and I trained short and heavy 4 times per week. During the 30 day stretch I lost 45 pounds but put on a lot from over eating carbs after I had come off. Right now I am at 225@10bf. I don't currently have a pic to post but once I get a scanner I will show real before and after pics. So, DNP works for me, but it's not a miricle drug.
    If I read this correctly, you have stated that you lost 67 lbs in the past year, with 45 lbs coming off in 30 days. I don't know what a "miracle drug" is, but you dropped 12% bodyfat and 67 lbs -- try doing that with just cardio and diet.

bump.

He did say he lost 45lb in 30 days using 1 week DNP 500mg 1 week T3 1 week DNP and 1 week T3.

And he did heavy cardio on empty stomach + diet.

I feel that DNP is overrated most guys say they eat maintenance and take 400mg DNP for 10 days and burn off 12lbs of fat. thats wrong. DNP only boosts 50%.w hich is around 1000-1500cals depending on ur maintenance. Hardly 1lb of fat daily, 1 lb of fat daily is 3500cals deficit. and most of the guys dont cardio , they do weight train sometimes on dnp.

so out of that 12lb around 4-5lb is fat is not less , rest is water or muscle dpending on usage of T3 or not.

Lyle mcdonald did a DNP test for 5 days, he ate maintenance , did some weight training over the 5 days, took 400mg DNP and T3 100mcg. He only lost 2lb of body fat and around 3lb of lean muscle tissue due to T3 i assume.

2lb of fat in 5 days is NOT 12 lb of fat in 10 days.

only way to get a deficit of 3500 daily is to do eat low carb no fat, high protein low calorie , 2-3 hours of walking every morning on empty stomach and some weight lifting at night. Pepsi as carbs when u feel dizzy.

THat would be able to tip 3500deficit daily.

and ud need higher dosage of DNP , probably 600mg Powder (upper limit to be able to do any exercise..).

You fuck head , its still the best fat burner but its still overrated. idiot

Originally posted by enrage

Why the fuck then were u Pm'ing me and emailing me for a freaking DNP source if you think its useless.

I think your a fed.
    Word. I'm not ganging up, but he PM'ed me too asking for a source -- one thing that annoys me to no end.

rampage well i didnt know it would annoy you. sorry

i just cant find no god damn source cept one overseas but fuck it too far and too long to ship

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    he pm'd me too :-)

Originally posted by DNPNOOBIE
    rampage well i didnt know it would annoy you. sorry

i just cant find no god damn source cept one overseas but fuck it too far and too long to ship
    Can you please not discuss sources or finding sources?

Thanks

im not discussing sources.

was just posting about dnp being overrated.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    He PM'd/e-mailed me like ten times as well.

ikedani is offline New Member
    why dont u guys go after crack and heroine dealers,
    dnp doesnt kill people, stupid people kill themselves,

oh btw if u are a fed my addy is.....

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by ikedani
    why dont u guys go after crack and heroine dealers,
    dnp doesnt kill people, stupid people kill themselves,

oh btw if u are a fed my addy is.....
    How does this relate to the topic at hand?

haha enrage, you paranoid fuck.

Pming you about a source relating dnp does not make me a fed u fag.

sheesh yes im a fed yet im in canada? "wow" good job kid.
    Here comes the canadian army to invade you!!1

sheesh i think enrage is a fed...

hey im a fed too, dont just balme enrage

enrage a FED would not go and pm everyone about a source you IDIOT.
    that would be too obvious but obviously your too dumb to understand how that works, you dumbass. so stop making a fool out of yourself and callign everyone a fed because im pretty sure your the fed.

oh so u know how feds work eh?
    actually ur the fed there buddy, and they need to take ur dymbass back to fed school, little to obvious ur trying to set up something
    ive read all ur pms and shit from day 1, enrage let me, dnpnoobie(as in newbie) yet uve ran 7 cycles?
    and if u knew shit about dnp u would know that DL DNP was underdose

i know DL's stuff is underdosed you idiot, thats why i need a new source maybe?

god people are so paranoid.
    I did DNP since the old times with DNP GURU you idiot. so go back to fed school yourself dumb kid.

and use your brain you idiot im in canada. sheesh

so why are u dnpnoobie? since the guru days huh

DHARB is offline Junior Member
    I think he is DEA and trying to stick somebody for international drug trafficing. JMO

cuz i like my nickname, have a problem with it?
    i think you should get a life and do something worth while instead of trying to brnig other people down just to make yourself feel better.

dharb lol dea? ok there man, sheesh this thread got out of hand.

i think u should just drop this "fed crap" cuz u make urself look realyl stupid.
    i would simply buy from sigma or sprinfeild dnp in bulk and not have to deal with sources, but im no chemist and i dont wanna fuck up the capping. but ill do it one day.

McBain is offline Member
    DNPNOOBIE smells like a fed to me.....I'd stear clear of this guy...JMO Better be safe than sorry

wow i didnt know canada had feds =\
    that came on the web under "hidden undercover names" like DNPNOOBIE lol

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    DNP seriously now...You PM'd half the ppl on this board asking for a source. What do u expect ppl to think? I don't know about anyone else but some of your ?'s you had for me in PM were alittle weird....

i pmed people that i thought had connectiosn to sources, not half the board.
    so stop blowing things out of proportion...

McBain is offline Member
    Well think about it logically why would someone who didn't know you put themselves and their source at risk? Also how the fuck do we know you are from canada? Even if your internet address is canadian, you could be just jumping onto a canadian server and then connecting to this webpage....ain't hard

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DNP OVERATED!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

There some people on here that doesnt know what the fuck they talk about!

1) You didnt use the RIGHT AMOUNT of carbs
    2) you had underdosed DNP, as sources now are scare like hell to die ppl.

I use 400mg crystal, you know the BOMB
    and noooooooo they are not overated

at 400mg I lost an average of 1lb per day!!!!!

Thread Information