big N is offline Anabolic Member

fuck ,might have abscess or did i hit a nerve ?

hey bros bout a week agao i was shottin 3 cs 2 eq and one testov,well as i wa hittin i felt a sharp paina nd py glute flinched yanked the syringe out my hands but i proceeded,i aspiretd and all ,3 days well 3 days latere or so it was sore and i had a lump when i flex my ass u can see it its like a oval teardrop ,wellits been a week now and its still the same ,its still hurtsand still gave the lump whn i flex its there ,imscared shitless hopin its not a abscess,it NOT hot,itchy ,or red,dont know if its the nerve or abscess?i mean what should i look for if it is a abscessdoes it puss if squeeze it?it feel s lieka T400 hundred shot or a bad charley horse !shouldi heat it or ice it ?anyone with any help thanks (tell me everything but go tothe doc that my last option a ina few days if its not subduing )

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never had an absess (knock on wood) but I've hit a nerve and there was no lump or anything after. My bro got lump in his calf and it went away in a few months but there was no pain. Sound like an absess to me but I'll bump for more opinions.

anyone else

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    If you don't want to hear the doctor advice then I've got nothing to say on this matter.

McBain is offline Member
    I get lumps in my pecs and glutes after t-100 shots. They are muscle knots that go away with massage and time. Yours could possibly be the same thing. Ice/heat helps too at least with the knots I get from the t-100.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    what size pin did you use

McBain is offline Member
    If you are refering to me I use 25gauge, but I am guessing you are prob asking him.

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    I would wait a little longer too see if it subsides. If not then try to see if you can withdraw pus out. If theres pus, then its an infection. and if thats the case then i have a home remedy that you can use. I along with some other people from A's board have used it with great success.

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    HEY BRO DON'T GET SO WORRIED JUST YET. TRY HEATING IT UP AND THEN MASSAGE THE SPOT FOR A WHILE. I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I HIT A NERVE. YOU PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE HIT ANOTHER SPOT BUT IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW. IT WILL PROBABLY LAST FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS OR SO THEN YOU SHOULD NOTICE IT GETTING SMALLER UNTIL ITS GONE. GOOD LUCK TO YA!

i tried to disperse it last night so my brother rubed that fucker full force and all ,but nothin it actually fely more sore a bit today bthen it was from that ,so maybe its not an absces and it traumatised in some way or a nerve ,ill try ice and see if does work then most likely its not an abscess,,or off to the doc i go.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    if i remeber correct you said you use a 1inch for glutes.unless your bf is real low then that is not long enough and could be stemming the lumps and bumps in your arse.

hey H bomb ,i use 23 g1 inch my bf is never over 12% even when bulkin ,1 ich is more then fine .the thing is i was out og 23 g so i used 25 g 1 inch and the oil is is like motoroil,so i was pressing so hard to get the juice in my thumb was turnin colors ,maybe its me but ive been icing it a bit an its eems to be helpin.

Jus
    Jus is offline New Member
    Next time, try running the vial under warm water for a few minutes to lower the viscosity of the oil. Will make it much easier. JMO.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    why do people developp abcess? shooting too oil? not shooting deep enough? Ive shot almost 3CC into both my tris and Bi's before, and they arent all that big anyway, but never had an abcess.

Thread Information