DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member

Advice on my DBOL only Dosage Times

I have 100 Dbol , pik pentagon, with the snake embriodered on them, 5mg Dbol. I am doing a Dbol only cycle, I know a lot of you guys are gonna wanna preach to me to add to it, but i have my reasons for doing the dbol only cycle for the next month. So, i was planning on taking 25mg ed, Mon-Frid, and 15mg Sat and Sund, do to the fact that i do not work out on the weekends. This would run me about 4 weeks, i will be running milk thistle along with this. Any advice on this would be great. Now my second question is I was planning on taking (mon-Fri) like this:

8am: 5mg
    1pm: 5mg
    5pm: 10mg
    10pm: 5mg

Then weekends, 5 mg every 5 hours, like 10am, 4 pm and 10pm. During the week i work out at around 7 3 0 every night, mon-frid, so any advice or maybe it doesnt even matter on what times i should take the dosage would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, any comments welcome!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    take 25mgs e/d till you run out. 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 1 around 6pm. I won't preach since it sounds like you know what the results will be.
    Goodluck,

DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member
    Thanks, yeah i know what to expect from this ... Like i said i have my reasons, anyway, thank for the info ... ill go along with your dosages. Thanks!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Im curious about what your are trying to acomplish? are you experimenting? seriously curious.

Shogun97 is offline Junior Member
    I'm very curious as well, as I have about 130 dbols and I was going to do the same, except 20mg a day if you have done this in the past and know what the results will be I 'd like to hear about it

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Shogun97..Read this thread

Shogun97 is offline Junior Member
    Thanx Polska that was a great help I think I'm going to give it a try it has been a long time reading to find a way to possibly keep gains from dbol ........will I need clomid for post cycle for such a small dosage also an anti e and if so which one and how much?

...BUMP FOR REASONS.............maybe theres something i dont know about d ball only cycles other than there not that good......

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally if I was to run an oral only cycle, I would do it bridge style and take 10-20mg first thing in the morning everymorning. This way in theory you SHOULDN'T have to worry about clomid coming off. Also I would run an anastrozle product everday at a minimum of .5mg per day and preferably 1mg per day. This will help combat any water weight gain and any chance of gyno, not to mention keeping you leaner by holding estrogen levels in check. I can tell you that I am on 20mg/d of chinese furazabol per day dosed first thing in the morning (and we all know the hit and miss quality of his products) along with 1mg of arimidex ed and I have gotten stronger everday since sept 30th when I started keeping a log of my workouts. Some of that time was spent on a cycle but the amazing thing is that even when I came off the cycle I continued to get stronger and I am actually up 15lbs since finishing the cycle. I have yet to experience any testicular atrophy, sex drive is normal, no increase or decrease...aggressiveness is normal, basically as far as I can tell without a blood test I am experiencing no visible side effects. I have been doing this for about 5 weeks now......I do think it is time for me to get the blood checked though within the next couple weeks to see if my liver is holding up just fine or if this is taking it's toll on it. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you are interested in more information.

solid-d is offline Member
    Question...If I was going to take 10 weeks of eq and test, and I had some bdol..Is it possable/better, to take my dbol weeks 1-5 at 10mg in the morning as a pre-bridge before I start my 10 weeks of eq/test...I dont want the water weight durring my eq/test.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by solid-d
    Question...If I was going to take 10 weeks of eq and test, and I had some bdol..Is it possable/better, to take my dbol weeks 1-5 at 10mg in the morning as a pre-bridge before I start my 10 weeks of eq/test...I dont want the water weight durring my eq/test.
    Honestly in my opinion water weight should NEVER be a problem b/c I don't think ANYONE should EVER run a cycle without arimidex or femara. Also if I was you, if you wanted to use it as a bridge then do it post cycle when you will need the anabolic effect to help you keep the gains rather than wasting it (not the best term but I mean using it in a less effective method) by using it like that before the cycle.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    DieselSpeedFreak,
    little pink pills, 5mgs ea.
    listen there are a couple good scenarios behind when to take...
    The pill from has a half life of 3 hours so you decide...
    some like to keep the d-bol in their body all day long and split the dosage...
    Me personally, I like liquid now.... but before that in a 20mg/d, 25mg/d, 30mg/d,35mg/d and up to( not recommended 40-60mgs/d). You need another AS to go with it, ex (deca , enanthate ) I like a deca/d-bol hit, or even a test-suspention/d-bol or a winny D-bol pop...but if your experimenting by all means just the d-bol..
    Since the half life is so short I would shove your whole dose down your gutter an hour before work out. pill d-bol leaves the system so fast I would'nt take it if your going to skip the gym. in fact even the liquid riforvit I only shoot right before work out,
    some advice, pills suck on the liver, take some "milkthisle" when your done on the d-bol pills... look it up
    later on brother

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry bro, I kinda spit that out not taking your health into consideration.
    you shouldn't go higher that 30mgs a day, but i do think taking the whole dose an hour before workout is the way to go... Your muscle receptors love d-bol becuase they dont get tired of it, its litterally in an out of your system in hours. BUt in consideration of work out times; also, do you train one or two times a day. Me: cardio alternating abs/calves in the morning then back again at night.
    how about you experiment with both scenarios. (not common not recommended) When I took d-bol tabs I used to pop them just to feel good during the day but leaving the larger dose an hour before work out...
    let us know how you feel when its all said and done.

Thread Information