Thread: nolva ?

Morg is offline Junior Member

nolva ?

im on a sust deca dbol cycle takin 300mgs of deca and 300mgs of sust every 5 days for 8 weeks with 50 mgs dbol ed for 4 then 25 mgs for2 ,my ? is when should i take my nolva(20mgs)was thikin half ed but when during the day? thanks in advance,Morg.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    up your intake of sust. to five mg a week and dbal spread it out during the day at evn time intervals. Some people tell you to take it am I have found if i spread it out its more effective

hey CT homey!well the sust i have is 300mgs/ml so im tryin to keep the injects to 2cc's 300mg's each tho its every5 days...also the ? was about the nolva...when during the day ...i break the dbol in half so 25 mg's before w/o and half 2 hrs. after...any insights on the nolva?

quick ? your sustonon is 300 mg per cc and your dbal is what 50mg per tab? they dont offer 50 mg tabs of dbal and i really havent heard of sustonon at 300mg per cc normally sustonon 250 is 250 mg per cc?

only take nolvodex if your experencing gyno symptoms because from what i heard it can actually inhibit gains however slight it still slows it down what kind of dbal you got along with sus. i.e. manufator
    Later Bro

dosages of sust and dbol

well i have some of each in my sweaty hands so unless im havin' a flash back the stuff is legit any way i think with the water from the dbol nolva isnt gonna be takin' away any solid gains just water but thats just what ive read so i apreciate the help

The original jason Guest
    yes i know where u got your gear from and i think it will surely be legit i know about both those products all good so i hear, I would up the sust to 600mg per week thats 2 shots one on thurs and one on Monday or something like that, keep the dbol at 50mg for the whole time u r gonna use it I wouldnt go for 6 weeks but its up to you I would suggest adding milk thistle with it at 500mg ed. If you get sore or itchy nipples probably wont happen till later in the cycle from estrogen build up unless u r prone to it then take nolva at 20mg ed till the signs go then carry on till the end at 10mg ed hope that helps

peace
    jason

I dint know thanks Jason for the info on the sust.

how long would you go on the dbol ... i also have winny 50mg's and anavar 10mgs.......... the injects will stay like that only cause its my first cycle and i want to play it safe the gear is all here to pick and choose from tho also have some eq at 250 mg ml should i add that or save it for my next ....eq winny deca anavar thanks again

I say keep it for you next cycle and add some test you cant beat that cycle for growth
    Later

The original jason Guest
    stay as u r u have a good cycle already wait with the other gear for another cycle when u want to do that one let us know we can help u out no probs

peace
    jason

original Jason

my ? got lost in my rambling...the dbol , you think 6 weeks is to long ? how long iyo?

The original jason Guest
    well u can run it for 6 i usually recomend 4 at about 40mg but like i said 6 would be ok at the very most but i would run milk thistle also 500mg ed u can buy it otc from most supplement places.

peace
    jason

also be aware of any lower back pain sometimes known from dbol long time usage if u get any you will have to stop to get rid of it

peace

excellent

yes ive got th milk thistle goin at like 700 -1000mgs 500 sounds better and i think i will stop th dbol after 4 thanks ,Morg

Mike Guest
    you can run your milk thistle at 700-1000 bro - no worries - the stuff cant really be taken in excess, its harmless

Thread Information