Thread: clomid?

Question clomid?

My buddy is just on his fourth week of his 8 weeks sust250 and dbol cycle and he wants to know if it is really nessicary to take clomid after his cycle for he is already starting his novelex this week. Please tell me if this would be enough and if he didnt take clomid what could happen. Thx all

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes he should do clomid or he will have a long hard recovery. Nolvadex can be substituted at the end (although I prefer clomid) but won't do much for recovery while he is on.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Yes he should do clomid or he will have a long hard recovery. Nolvadex can be substituted at the end (although I prefer clomid) but won't do much for recovery while he is on.
    I agree, he's not going to know whether his natural test is back up and running unless he gets tested. The clomid will do nothing but help.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    even without the testing, he wont be back up, ,dbol is real harsh on the hpta along with test (sustanon ) being just as hard, he NEEDS clomid post cycle for at least 3 weeks, i recommend 4 weeks myself...without clomid he can lose pretty much all of his gains and more, plus psychological problems can manifest, (depression, anxiety, etc...)...tell your buddy to get his head straight...good luck

Thread Information