Striker is offline New Member

Advice on using TT for the first time

I am wanting to start a cycle of 100ml/20mg stanol"V" but dont know how much i should take and how often. Could i get some advice on this.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i don't see the point of just a winny only cycle unless you are a runner or sprinter maybe. but anyway winny should be taken either ed or eod . most take at a dosage of 50mg and no longer than 6 weeks. and you can drink it if you don't want to shoot. tell us what your goals are and maybe we could help you out.

oh and most cases i have seen with the tt winny you can't use anything smaller than a 23g needle due to jamming. if you didn't get it yet see if you can get some jurox instead. that you can't shoot in an insulin needle it is so fine.

Striker is offline New Member
    Thanks for info H BOMB. as far as my goal i have been working out for 6 months naturly and have the mass i want. Now i want to cut up been doing alot of cardio with little r no gains wanting something to speed it up. Yes i have gotten it already and know it is thick , realy thick , will use a 23g needle or take orally. Is one more effective then the other?
    Also is that 50mg a day or evry 2 days? Also how long before i work out would be the best time to take it ? thanks for any info u can supply r any one else.

as far as shootin or drinkin that topic has been beat to death. some say it is as good others say no. if you don't mind shootin then shoot away. i meant 50mg every day or 50mg every other day, that is personal preference as well . winny works better for some than others. for me it works best at 50mg ed. i have tried eod and didn't get as good results. i like to take mine bf i go to the gym like 30min bf. you could shoot half the week and drink the other half if you don't want to shoot up every day. i would also get some milk thistle. oh yeh if you are going to drink it i think it works best with grapefruit juice.

Thread Information